Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else lease from Lex Autolease? I'm in my 2nd year and about to go into the 3rd year of the M3 lease.

I received a road tax invoice from them the other day - this can't be right can it?

lex road tax invoice.png

My company is business leasing through ALD.

And what a poor process it’s been.

Car ordered beginning of October. RN received and given access on the app.
Then added info appeared in November, then disappeared the next day.
Still haven’t got my car because they’ve run out of blue M3 LR RWD. Yet for months loads appeared on new inventory for pick up.

So have had to request a black one, which apparently they have in stock.

The whole process is rubbish. I’m paying shed loads of BIK driving a company car that was forced on me and I don’t want. All this auto allocation is nonsense.

Had an Etron before on private lease. Faultless from start to finish. Kept up to date and the car actually came early.

Hello,

Wondering if I can get some advice, I currently have a Model 3 Long Range through Knowls Fleet as a NHS Salary Sacrifice and pay £450 (after deductions) for 17,000 miles a year. When renewing the price has gone up to around £580 a month for 14,000 miles in part due to insurance and the cost of borrowing going up.

I had placed an order on that quotation and now have had an email from Knowls saying that because the trust have changed the pension (Which they haven't, its an NHS Agenda for change scheme) they now want £668 a month for the same millage.

Two questions I guess?

1. Has anyone else had similar through salary sacrifice schemes or any advice.
2. Can anyone else recommend alternative schemes/places/sites that have good deals.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Gareth

I'm looking to lease the Highland LR. However, it seems that a lot of leasing companies are still supplying existing, non Highland stock. Has anyone found a good lease deal on the Highland?
You might be best waiting for the old stock to clear through, I guess this shouldn't be too long, especially with another boat of Highlands due soon they will want the space.

Reactions: rincewind
Hey guys

I just ordered Model 3 highland.

The price of new model 3 in black on the website with business PCP with 12k down, shows as 383 per month.

Happy with it, place the order, £200 non-refundable (which Tesla employee says is refundable).

Go in the app to setup finance, select Black Horse, the monthly price with same details is closer to £485.

I am like F that, way out of budget so selected CA Finance next time.

For them it is £399 which is still a discrepancy.

Guys at CA put it on an email to me saying price on Tesla's website is not accurate, our price is accurate.

I forwarded the email to Tesla, I got no response.

I feel like Tesla doesn't want to sell the car because they don't give a F.

My previous car was Seat Arona and I know the full experience at dealership.

But they answered all my questions, went through each and every line on the quote and made sure all make sense.

They didn't advertise price X to then charge price Y when it came to payment.

I hope it is a technicality somewhere that someone can explain if anyone has come across.

The excitement after the test drive of new model 3 is somewhat diminished by this experience.

To me, this is false advertising.

People research cars and the price specifically before buying because you have to budget for it.

While the difference is £17 a month, it can be at the extreme end of someone's affordability.

I also don't like that in principal, this is wrong.

If someone has gone through this, let me know. I am total newbie

Dhaval

• Disagree
Reactions: STUtoday
Hello I ordered through Knowles fleet a week ago. When am I supposed to recieve rn? Anybody know what to leasing company they use
Kinto. Place an order with Tesla and pay the 200 deposit if they have the car you want on stock. Get the RN from Tesla and pass it on to Kinto and ask them to assign this RN to your leasing. Wait 3-5 days until the change has been processed and your car is being delivered where you need. Get the car and ask Tesla for refund on your deposit as the car is bought via the leasing company. This is what I did last Feb to get the car on the 1st of March. And they were saying that I will only get a car on October. Tough luck ... got it in March. Lol

Kinto. Place an order with Tesla and pay the 200 deposit if they have the car you want on stock. Get the RN from Tesla and pass it on to Kinto and ask them to assign this RN to your leasing. Wait 3-5 days until the change has been processed and your car is being delivered where you need. Get the car and ask Tesla for refund on your deposit as the car is bought via the leasing company. This is what I did last Feb to get the car on the 1st of March. And they were saying that I will only get a car on October. Tough luck ... got it in March. Lol
Nice. Well I asked Knowles and they won't even tell me which leasing company they use. Will kinto acknowledge me or fob me off?

Nice. Well I asked Knowles and they won't even tell me which leasing company they use. Will kinto acknowledge me or fob me off?
You will have to do your digging. In my experience, I have noticed that pressing Knowles Fleet will produce results. However, before doing anything, investigate throughly, as Knowles might work with someone else, depending where do you work. I work for the NHS, and I have asked the question many times - Which is the leasing company.
Have you got all the paper work done ? If so, just ask them, keep on calling even other day, they will have enough of you and realise that this is what you want, you are the customer and this is how they're getting payed,
Play even the privacy card, tell them that you need transparency.
Or call Kinto direct and ask them. Simple as that.
One phone number (it works if you play "dumb")
‭0808 196 9148

You will have to do your digging. In my experience, I have noticed that pressing Knowles Fleet will produce results. However, before doing anything, investigate throughly, as Knowles might work with someone else, depending where do you work. I work for the NHS, and I have asked the question many times - Which is the leasing company.
Have you got all the paper work done ? If so, just ask them, keep on calling even other day, they will have enough of you and realise that this is what you want, you are the customer and this is how they're getting payed,
‭0808 196 9148
Thanks for your advice and help. Yh iwnork for the NHS too in the midlands

‭0808 196 9148
Thanks I called kinto and they said order should be placed in next couple of days. Do you think it'll be 4 weeks from this point?

Thanks I called kinto and they said order should be placed in next couple of days. Do you think it'll be 4 weeks from this point?

Had real issues with Kinto recently, placed 3 orders and kept getting notifications the price had changed even after getting funder approval. Eventually got the order placed and agreed last Thursday, and got the RN and email from Tesla on Friday. Kinto have said to me estimated arrival date is 24th May, though my Tesla rep who I test drove through said they have that spec to be matched to - not sure how I push Kinto (LeasePlan) to do?

Had real issues with Kinto recently, placed 3 orders and kept getting notifications the price had changed even after getting funder approval. Eventually got the order placed and agreed last Thursday, and got the RN and email from Tesla on Friday. Kinto have said to me estimated arrival date is 24th May, though my Tesla rep who I test drove through said they have that spec to be matched to - not sure how I push Kinto (LeasePlan) to do?
Hmmm. You can call 3 Kinto reps and they give 5 stories. Keep on pushing, I know, not ideal. But if you want your car sooner, this is what you must do. I called so many times that they even knew my voice.
If you got the RN from Tesla, it shouldn't be 24th of May. Pay the deposit on one with the exact specs that you have contracted with Kinto and force them to accept the new RN and speedy delivery.
You are the customer.

Well, I've just confirmed an order for a Highland LR, Stealth Grey with 19" Nova wheels. Delivery due in March, happy bunny here. Millhouse leasing are the brokers. I've been with them for 4 years with my current model 3, and the lease cost for this new one is very competetive.