Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just want to provide another update.

After being surprised that I was moved up in delivery due to another person declining delivery. Tesla has since moved the car from California to Ohio in two days.

Once the VIN was assigned I was able to shop around for insurance getting accurate quotes. Once I got new insurance setup, I could continue with my pre-delivery tasks that included sending Tesla a copy, and my financing institution a copy.

This also progressed my loan application from Alliant Credit Union, with the vin, and insurance, I could finish processing my application.

It took about 9 hours after submitting the Insurance to both companies for more progress. I was able to make my “Final Payment” for the vehicle and link my bank account to wire the funds, then get my loan funded, and had a call with Tesla to finalize those details. Then I needed to send them a copy of my loan paperwork.

Once both of those were done. I received an updated delivery date as I was already in the middle of when the car should have been delivered.

OD: 9/29
EDD: 11/18-12/16
UEDD: 11/26-12/24
After Accepting the declined delivery vehicle on 10/28
EDD: 10/28-11/07
UDD: 11/03-11/07
UDD: 11/03-11/06

I called Tesla today, to see if it had progressed into my state and to make sure it would be going to the correct Service Center. They indicated that it is set to arrive on 11/02 and should be ready for pickup shortly after.

Obliviously like everyone else, I am still updating my app every hour or so. I’m not sure what to expect from here, as my service center was supposed to call me today about the pickup. Hoping Monday they inform me of my day/time. I’m going to take work off so we can spend the first day together.

Extremely excited. Sleeping has been the worst. But I know that this will be over soon, and I’ll be super stoked.

Just want to provide another update.

After being surprised that I was moved up in delivery due to another person declining delivery. Tesla has since moved the car from California to Ohio in two days.

Once the VIN was assigned I was able to shop around for insurance getting accurate quotes. Once I got new insurance setup, I could continue with my pre-delivery tasks that included sending Tesla a copy, and my financing institution a copy.

This also progressed my loan application from Alliant Credit Union, with the vin, and insurance, I could finish processing my application.

It took about 9 hours after submitting the Insurance to both companies for more progress. I was able to make my “Final Payment” for the vehicle and link my bank account to wire the funds, then get my loan funded, and had a call with Tesla to finalize those details. Then I needed to send them a copy of my loan paperwork.

Once both of those were done. I received an updated delivery date as I was already in the middle of when the car should have been delivered.

OD: 9/29
EDD: 11/18-12/16
UEDD: 11/26-12/24
After Accepting the declined delivery vehicle on 10/28
EDD: 10/28-11/07
UDD: 11/03-11/07
UDD: 11/03-11/06

I called Tesla today, to see if it had progressed into my state and to make sure it would be going to the correct Service Center. They indicated that it is set to arrive on 11/02 and should be ready for pickup shortly after.

Obliviously like everyone else, I am still updating my app every hour or so. I’m not sure what to expect from here, as my service center was supposed to call me today about the pickup. Hoping Monday they inform me of my day/time. I’m going to take work off so we can spend the first day together.

Extremely excited. Sleeping has been the worst. But I know that this will be over soon, and I’ll be super stoked.
That’s awesome. I just contacted my SA saying if there are any delayed vehicles with my configuration that I would like to purchase it immediately too.

Hope it works… I ordered my LR 9/28.

What were your specs?

Reactions: Paul4343
All the movement in EDD apears to show production of M3 LR's is underway. Over the last few weeks only one or two LR's have been delivered while runs of Performance and then SR+ went on. The couple of LR's had FSD when delivered. Crossing my fingers as I start day two of my EDD for a Red LR Aero, no fsd ordered 9/9 from the Chicago area.
My M3 LR, no FSD, is being delivered on Friday. But you’re right, there’s been very few deliveries in this forum the past few weeks.

My M3 LR, no FSD, is being delivered on Friday. But you’re right, there’s been very few deliveries in this forum the past few weeks.
Well I opened my big mouth and got a updated delivery push to 11/19 - 12/17 from 10/30 - 11/30. This on a Red LR Aero with no FSD ordered 9/9/21. All I can do now is hope it hits on the front end since it is still a month window instead of the two week window when orders seem likely. Good Luck All.