Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 9/3 NJ M3LR - edd december. Had 11/1-12/1 most of the the fall, updated to 11/21-12/21, today updated 12/16-12/31. I will probably be on vacation vising family for the holidays during a chunk of that time. Is there flexibility on the pickup date? I dont want to put the order on hold but I am also not flying back to NJ just to pick up the car.

Reactions: Paul4343
Ordered 9/3 NJ M3LR - edd december. Had 11/1-12/1 most of the the fall, updated to 11/21-12/21, today updated 12/16-12/31. I will probably be on vacation vising family for the holidays during a chunk of that time. Is there flexibility on the pickup date? I dont want to put the order on hold but I am also not flying back to NJ just to pick up the car.
What color or specs? I'm also in NJ and ordered my M3LR (white/black, 19") on 9/3 and my delivery is scheduled for next monday (11/15). Interesting that we ordered the same day in the same State and there's such variance in the delivery dates.

Reactions: BnGrm
In Oklahoma still waiting… and checking in again.

OD was 9/20 and I got the first and only update so far on Saturday. Current EDD still 11/22-12/2

Hopeful I get a VIN and agreements this week. I filled out loan info about 2 weeks after order, so that estimate falls within the 60 days.