Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my first EDD change! Paramus, NJ delivery location.

M3LR white/white, 19", no fsd
OD: 10/10/21
EDD: 11/18-12/16
EDD: 11/27-12/9 (11/13 change)
Delivery location: Paramus, NJ
Looks exactly what happened to me. They pushed them out, to EDD: 11/23-12/7 (OD: 10/16) . Just received another text from TESLA regarding the trade in process.. did you receive one too? I'm hearing from others that has the same OD like us they are getting their VIN if there's no changes on EDD again after the text message from Tesla. I generally get an update every Monday morning..

Last edited:
Looks exactly what happened to me. They pushed them out, to EDD: 11/23-12/7 (OD: 10/16) . Just received another text from TESLA regarding the trade in process.. did you receive one too? I'm hearing from others that has the same OD like us they are getting their VIN if there's no changes on EDD again after the text message from Tesla. I generally get an update every Monday morning..
It's a positive change for me for sure. EDD window shrunk from 4 weeks to 12 days. First change is much better than the silence I've had since 10/10.

Model 3 Long Range
Red Paint
White Interior
18" Aero Wheels

Order Date: November 8, 2021
EDD: Dec 16 - Dec 31, 2021 (hasn't changed since I ordered)

What are people's thoughts? If I do take delivery in Dec 2021... is it a 2022 model? I guess it all depends on 2021 inventory... Can they make and then deliver a M3LR in that amount of time... ??

Does anyone know if the 2022 M3LR is receiving any enhancements? Since the 2022 SR+ is getting the heated seats and heated steering wheels now, is there anything new that they're adding to the LR to separate it from the SR+ other than already existing differences?

OD: 10/25
EDD: 12/06-12/31
M3LR/White/White interior/ 18" / No FSD
No VIN yet