Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was definitely an as***** to him, but I ordered my car 9/2 and I received one introduction email, but nothing for 3+ weeks. I was 'Karen-esque' but now I'm on his 'VIP' list. I don't recommend this method, but it worked for me. I receive 2-3 emails/phone calls a week from him regarding to my order and updates. I only have positive things to say about SA's after this email.... ha.

He emailed me this morning telling me he's calling me today with regards to delivery updates.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 7.59.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 7.59.14 AM.png
    198 KB · Views: 95
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 7.59.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 7.59.21 AM.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 73
Well, 4 days away from the start of my narrowed EDD but no agreements or VIN yet and no changes so far this morning.

I’m a bit encouraged with the Texas/Indiana/KCMO updates some have been getting so hoping and wishing for a VIN very soon. Sent my SA a message so will see if he has any updates as well.

Quick question. Is placing an order enough to get a VIN? Or should I complete payment details as well? I am asking this because of the loan approval is valid for 30 days. So didn't want to have multiple hard pulls on my credit.
I wondered about this as well but I went ahead and completed the financing. My first Tesla was financed with Tesla (US Bank) and the 2nd one also through Telsa (US Bank). I hope they know my credit by now and dont have to pull it again. All 3 of credit reports are on a temporary freeze. They cant pull without me unfreezing them first.

Well, 4 days away from the start of my narrowed EDD but no agreements or VIN yet and no changes so far this morning.

I’m a bit encouraged with the Texas/Indiana/KCMO updates some have been getting so hoping and wishing for a VIN very soon. Sent my SA a message so will see if he has any updates as well.
Are you dealing with the guys in Tulsa? Better to visit your SA with a dozen donuts. :)

So I just got off the phone with them and they said the car is in Birmingham Alabama so it's just awaiting final transport to the delivery centre and and my delivery appointment shouldn't change
That's not good for me then...I was told last week that the car would arrive today (18th) as opposed to the 17th, which is why my delivery appointment was moved to the 20th. So if its still in alabama, then I probably won't be getting mine saturday anymore either...ugh this really sucks lol thanks for letting me know