Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too, if I don't get the ryzen chip as well as Li Ion battery, I'm going to push it further.
The thing is, Tesla is always incrementally making changes. When that hold comes off, there will be new cooled seats. When that hold comes off they will have new colors options. When that hold comes off they will put in larger screens. You will always be getting a car right before something new comes out.

Reactions: Crany
The thing is, Tesla is always incrementally making changes. When that hold comes off, there will be new cooled seats. When that hold comes off they will have new colors options. When that hold comes off they will put in larger screens. You will always be getting a car right before something new comes out.
We get that but to some of us, waiting just a month isn’t a big deal for a much faster CPU.

I get that argument. However, the Ryzen chip particularly serves as an outlier. You don't need a new color or cooled seats to have 'future-proof' reassurance. My M3SR+ 2021 with Atom felt incredibly slow loading basic apps, and the general UI felt laggy. I can't wait to finally have a snappier, smoother, more responsive experience.

Reactions: highstrunghero
Just woke up to another update with EDD change. It is now Jan 19-Feb 16.

My OD is 11/20 for M3LR/white/black/18”aero/No FSD with delivery to Mesa, AZ. Initial EDD 12/31-1/30, then 12/17-12/31 on Thanksgiving. On 12/13 it changed to 1/6-2/3 and this morning I woke up to the new one.

My EDD just changed from 4/3-5/1 to 1/26-2/23!

Red M3LR, no other options.

Ordered on 11/12/21
VIN received on 12/16/21
Hold until 1/1/22
First EDD after hold 4/3/22 - 5/1/22
Newest EDD is 1/26/22-2/23/22

I had contacted my sales advisor upon receiving the bizarre first EDD (since ordering new was still estimated for March 2022), but a different SA answered the text and told me my car was actually expected to be built 1/12/22. My original SA told me I want supposed to know that information.

New headlight, doesn't bother me. automatic trunk/frunk, doesn't bother me. New colors, don't care. cool seats, doesn't bother me. Having the screen constantly black out, loads slowly especially not seeing rearview camera at time is definitely bothering me.