Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here in Los Angeles County.
OD 11/29, M3LR, MSM/Black/Aero/Los Angeles, CA
Very similar EDD history as both of you
Newest EDD 1/26-2/9
Given that many of us have similar EDDs and are in CA, I have to imagine they are expecting cars coming in soon since we aren't getting wildly pushed out and have a two week window. But anything can happen, so we shall what tomorrow brings.

Wanted to be sure you saw it given you still seemed to have an issue after he posted his response. Cheers.

Thanks for making sure I saw it. I did. I also wanted to make sure that you saw that he was responding to me and not to you. Sounds silly when I say it, right?

Now can we get back to the normal thread posts instead of pointing out who saw what? :p

Reactions: cmy4x4
Question, since I am new here (probably should read FAQs). But OD = Order Date and EDD= expected delivery date?

I ordered in September 2021 a M3LR blue with base model rims and black interior. Had to sell off another EV. My anticipated delivery date is 2/28 to 3/28
That's correct :) OD - order date. EDD: Estimated delivery date. SA: sales advisor . Welcome to the forums, and the very impatient waiting room :)

Did you put your order on hold while you sold the other EV, or perhaps not complete tasks? An OD of Sept seems way way way long ago to have not received it. Most people getting their cars now seem to be in the mid-late October to early December range?

are the new cars coming with the new processor and 12V lithium battery? my parents are supposed to pick up their car in 4 days.
Depends on the manufacture date. Based on the conversation in this forum , if the car is manufactured after Jan 16 it will most likely have 16XXX vin assigned to it and will also most likely have new processor and new battery. For the VIN's 15XXX i think most of them reported previous intel atom processor and battery

Hey everyone! Just wanted to add another data point as I wait for my Model 3.

Specs: Red, black interior, 18" wheels, no FSD

10/30: OD
11/16: Received VIN and placed on hold
12/29: Hold automatically removed by Tesla, EDD TBD
1/4: EDD March 5-31
1/6: EDD January 28-February 11

No change since 1/6. Fingers crossed to get a car with the recent improvements!
Quick update!

1/22: VIN received, EDD 2/8-2/12
1/26: Scheduled delivery for 2/8

My VIN is 162xxx. I confirmed via text and email with my SA that my car has the Ryzen processor and new 12v battery. I’m pumped!

Hey Everyone, just wanted to throw my information out there as I am waiting for my Long Range Model 3.

Config: Midnight Silver, White Interior, 18" wheels, no FSD

OD: 1/23/22
1/26 EDD: May 11 - June 8

At the time of ordering, the order page still had an estimated delivery of March, but within my account this is the EDD that I am seeing. After reading through, this is the furthest EDD I have seen for an order date in January. Not sure if this is actually true, but my guess is that it has something to do with the exterior color I chose. My hope is maybe it's just an error, but not sure. Might call Tesla, but it also seems like there isn't really much info they have.

As i await my car
  • Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
Has anyone "added the Full Self Driving" before delivery? i keep thinking about it and I guess i have questions.
  • do i need to pay in full if it's added?
  • do they reassess my loan (i am financing via tesla)
  • should i even do it?!?!? :oops:

Reactions: CarlThompson
As i await my car
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Autopilot
Has anyone "added the Full Self Driving" before delivery? i keep thinking about it and I guess i have questions.
Oh and to add
order date: 1/23
EDD: 3/12-3/31

Reactions: Paul4343
Hey Everyone, just wanted to throw my information out there as I am waiting for my Long Range Model 3.

Config: Midnight Silver, White Interior, 18" wheels, no FSD

OD: 1/23/22
1/26 EDD: May 11 - June 8

At the time of ordering, the order page still had an estimated delivery of March, but within my account this is the EDD that I am seeing. After reading through, this is the furthest EDD I have seen for an order date in January. Not sure if this is actually true, but my guess is that it has something to do with the exterior color I chose. My hope is maybe it's just an error, but not sure. Might call Tesla, but it also seems like there isn't really much info they have.
Did you complete all the tasks it prompted you to in the app, and select financing method? If not, do that and it may help. If you already did, hopefully your EDD will update soon to something much sooner!

Reactions: Paul4343
As i await my car
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • Autopilot
I really wouldn't. It is still in beta and even after paying 12k, there is no guarantee you will actually be able to use the beta version. Only top drivers can. In my opinion, Tesla should pay good drivers to help them develop the FSD, not the other way around. But what do I know.... Why pay for something that is not fully developed and that you might very well not be able to use for another few years, if ever? Just my 2 cents.

Did you complete all the tasks it prompted you to in the app, and select financing method? If not, do that and it may help. If you already did, hopefully your EDD will update soon to something much sooner!
I have not fully completed the financing portion yet. Do you know if I am able to change it before taking delivery if I choose a different method etc...?