Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
avoided them like the plague...

The Gui, backup camera, apps, blind spot camera everything is so buttery smooth... i would not want that intel vin unless it was much much cheaper in price. The experience with AMD Ryzen MCU is THAT good.
I have a 2018 model 3P, and there is no current problem with it. i know people want the latest, etc, but all the people trying to act like there is a problem with the current chip when they dont HAVE it is irritating.

i am not saying anyone should decide one way or the other, but what I AM saying is, there is no "lag" in my car, there is no issues with using any of the infotainment, etc etc.

EDIT:.. reading to the end of the thread, I see you say you have "two other teslas in the family". Lets just say that my experience with it has been fine. Again, I am not saying a person should not wait, or wait, I am just kinda tired of the narrative that appears to be portray a laggy interface, problems touching the screen, etc etc, and I have experienced none of that over my 3 year ownership.

This isnt a moderator note, I am posting as myself as a regular user.

I like new tech as much as the next person, and for my wifes Model Y P that I ordered a week ago, I am going to want the new stuff, because its new, not because there is anything wrong with whats in my current vehicle.

Last edited:

Attachments

• parts.jpg
    parts.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Helpful
Reactions: disneygirl420
Congrats! I see you are from Richmond, I'm from VA and picking up there too- still waiting on a VIN, EDD shows Feb 7-Feb 21....so maybe we are in the same batch. Fingers crossed for my VIN soon. Hard seeing these December order dates get VINs, have they forgotten about November? waah!

M3LR, MSM Grey, Black seats, Aero, No FSD
OD: 11/13/21
Original EDD: Mid December
Pushed to: 12/21-12/31
Pushed to: 1/17-2/20
Pushed to: 2/8-3/8
Current EDD: 2/7-2/21
Located in Virginia
Your EDD of Feb 7 - Feb 21 is exactly what my EDD was showing for the last week or so before getting my VIN. So maybe that's a sign that you will be getting yours soon too! Only makes sense that we be on the same truck!

Hello everyone, just ordered a M3LR and was wondering what kind of keys come with the car? Key fob? Key card? Just the phone app?

I'm asking because I wasn't sure on whether to a set of keycards prior to delivery.
There are also other fancy things you can order if so inclined. They have rings, necklaces, and other devices that folks have imbedded the chips into. Works just like the cards since it has the same internals.

I keep getting pushed back

OD 11/8
1st EDD 12/10-12/31
2nd EDD 1/10 -1/31 (don't remember the exact range here, but close to this)
3rd EDD 2/4 - 3/1 (don't remember the exact range here, but close to this)
4th EDD 3/10 - 4/7
5th EDD 2/4 - 3/4
6th EDD Feb 25 - Mar 25

SF Bay Area white with black interior

• Disagree
Reactions: Doggerton
Hello everyone, just ordered a M3LR and was wondering what kind of keys come with the car? Key fob? Key card? Just the phone app?

I'm asking because I wasn't sure on whether to a set of keycards prior to delivery.
Besides the two cards that you get with the car and your phone that you can pair with your car as a key, you can also pair other phones as keys, for example, the phones of your spouse/partner or other family members you want to give access to your car.