Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YESSS !!! Me too woke up to a VIN this morning... 246xxx :)

EDD now shrunk from 2 week to 4 day window: 5/15 - 5/19 (Mt. Kisco, NY location)

Havent heard anything from SA or delivery location but anyway going to get all things ready. Fingers crossed 🤞

Will be updating the spreadsheet too.
Awesome. Same delivery window, same VIN range, and apparently same configs too. Dont accidentally pick up my car when you go there.
I am currently shopping for insurance as this would be my first car. Any experience or recommendations for the insurance?

• Love
Reactions: Junior86 and Skay
I’m in the Springs with the exact same config, about 3 weeks ahead of you. If nothing else, the weather is usually pretty good during your EDD window, and the pickup center is at the south end of town.
Awesome. I actually know someone here that ended up going through a hail storm on the way back from the Colorado Springs store with their new M3. I think he had to get some body work done after that. As long as I have clear weather on the way back I’ll be happy lol

You made me write first post here haha. I am also going to pick up from Indy, and my EDD is still at 2 week window (5/10 to 5/24). I hope I can get update tomorrow. 🙏🙏🙏
Glad I pulled you out from the shadows you creeper! Jk. Maybe we'll be there at the same time. Shoot me a private message on here if you schedule pickup this week. I'm about 1.5 hours away from Indy (closer to Louisville) so I'll enjoy a nice long maiden voyage the day I get to pick her up!

Noyce, VIN assigned. Delivery 5/15-5/19....essentially the exact window i started with when i order 3/2.

What are my must have accessories?
I am going for all weather mats (interior and trunk), matte screen protector, cup holder insert, tray organizer and grocery hook. Will see if any other thing is need. Only mats are the expensive items, all others could be bought for less than $100 combined.

Also need to find a good set of of splash guards for upstate NY snowfall.

Last edited:
Awesome. Same delivery window, same VIN range, and apparently same configs too. Dont accidentally pick up my car when you go there.
I am currently shopping for insurance as this would be my first car. Any experience or recommendations for the insurance?
I started trying out quotes too for insurance but since I already have other policies with State Farm, i may end up with them (as it will include multi policy discounts) but still wanna try out others.

Reactions: show_stoppa
Noyce, VIN assigned. Delivery 5/15-5/19....essentially the exact window i started with when i order 3/2.

What are my must have accessories?
My list:
1651426858326.png

Sucks seeing March ODs getting VINs and I’m stuck here like….
My OD was 03/15 my EDD #3: 05/25 - 06/29 I haven't had an update on it in weeks. I really do think that there is gonna be a huge shipment in Arizona later this month for people who ordered mid-Feb - mid-march. I just I hope I make the cut this month and don't have to wait till june.

Glad I pulled you out from the shadows you creeper! Jk. Maybe we'll be there at the same time. Shoot me a private message on here if you schedule pickup this week. I'm about 1.5 hours away from Indy (closer to Louisville) so I'll enjoy a nice long maiden voyage the day I get to pick her up!
I hope we are on the same boat! Haha yes, I was stocking all the posts. I will message you once I got the date (maybe tomorrow??) I will take Greyhound to pick her up. I am about 1 hour away from Tesla (at West Lafayette). Cross fingers!!!

I just had a chat about the Mateix lights. Guess I’ll be calling tomorrow to see what they say.
So I spoke with “Kevin” at Tesla. I asked about the lights and he said he can’t tell me if mine will have the Matrix style since I don’t have a VIN. I asked if it’s a supply issue and some will get the matrix and some the old style. He gave the standard “we don’t have any communication on that” response.

So I spoke with “Kevin” at Tesla. I asked about the lights and he said he can’t tell me if mine will have the Matrix style since I don’t have a VIN. I asked if it’s a supply issue and some will get the matrix and some the old style. He gave the standard “we don’t have any communication on that” response.
I understand that the Tesla buying experience is better in a lot of ways from buying other brands. There is no pressure, no price haggle. But in the same breath, I would like my rep to be knowledgeable and in the loop with what is going on. If I went to get a BMW or other luxury vehicle, I would expect the sales associate to be educated on the brand and be able to answer questions