Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve truly been wondering if this is what’s happening. We also live close to freemont and same city as a gigafactory- so many teslas in this city. Not sure if that (geography) plays into it as well.
Wow you are getting your car fast! So I wait for #8 EDD but at least I have a two week window and a text for a trade in but wasn't planning for a trade in but we'll see.

No I haven't seen anyone in this forum pick up from lyndhurst. However a friend of mine had a 2 month EDD on his Y a year or two ago and he got a call 2 days later saying his car was ready to be picked up at the lyndhurst location as well.

My car arrived today at the service center with no issues, I'm already paid in full and will be picking it up friday.
ANOTHER LUCKY GUY,,MY O/D IS MARCH 9TH... NO UPDATES FOR A MONTH

Is it worth calling the location where I'm picking up - or is that just a pain for them?
Texting was always my go-to when seeking information. They can schedule the response at their leisure. I always got a response within a couple hours.
Finally delivery day for me tomorrow at 2pm in Fresno. Looks like panel gaps are the main things to watch out for? Any other common mistakes to keep an eye on? I’ll try to confirm Matrix headlights, AMD chip, and anything else you guys want me to look into.
A classic one is whether the front of the driver's door opening has been completely painted. That's a minor one that I'm curious about. Mine was not, others have been.
Mobile connector in stock! Go!
I saw "in stock" and raced over to look for the corded connector. Definitely not in stock. Nertz.
Only available with 5-15 adapter tho
That's pretty hilarious. Same price for with or without the 14-50 and they don't have any with the 14-50...

OD 4/29/22 M3LR l MSM l BLK l 19 l NO FSD
Just got a call from Tesla saying someone can't take delivery and it's mine if wanted. In route from CA to MI. Complete luck. I'm not trying to rub it in but more to spotlight you could get lucky with a cancellation.
Wow, you should go buy a lottery ticket while you are at it! Congrats on your good fortune!

Reading the thread, I can feel the bow wave of Q2 delivery push coming. Seems like east coast getting deliveries earlier, makes sense to push them to dealers on east coast early and then they can push the Cali/West coast from factory to dealer in less time to make up numbers for Q2, the demand increase post-Ukraine is sure to make for a record Q2 (subject to supply issues). My OD is 3/14 and EDD is 6/9-7/14, hoping to be a Q2 delivery..

And now a VIN and a Saturday delivery!
Congratulations, of course, but there have been several people from mid-February with loaded vehicles (even including FSD) that have had to wait until now. I would have thought your order would have been filled a while back. Maybe you barely missed the cutoff from last quarter and this ECU thing has just messed up all orders.

Reading the thread, I can feel the bow wave of Q2 delivery push coming. Seems like east coast getting deliveries earlier, makes sense to push them to dealers on east coast early and then they can push the Cali/West coast from factory to dealer in less time to make up numbers for Q2, the demand increase post-Ukraine is sure to make for a record Q2 (subject to supply issues). My OD is 3/14 and EDD is 6/9-7/14, hoping to be a Q2 delivery..
Hoping for a Q2 delivery as well. 🙏🏻