Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"You are also allowed to straight up reject the vehicle at delivery.
You'll be put at the front of the queue for the next matching order."

We experienced something similar......Back in May we declined a delivery that was refused from someone else. Our EDD went back to what we have now plus or minus a couple days.
Was debating whether or not to tag you so you could chime in, but seems you solved that issue :D

Awaiting my new car, I text and call but no one ever replies. Simple delivery questions. From my point of view they just not care. Such a red flag. Just about to cancel the car sadly. I was so excited but that joy has sooted into worries. How do you guys handle being treated this way with a hundred grand on the line. What am I missing?
What are your simple delivery questions? If they are simple maybe this group can help you out! Me personally, I don’t have any questions except “do you think I will get my car when I want it?” Which obviously no one can answer! 🤣😂

What are your simple delivery questions? If they are simple maybe this group can help you out! Me personally, I don’t have any questions except “do you think I will get my car when I want it?” Which obviously no one can answer! 🤣😂
Yup pretty simple! Hang in there! You could call your center or put things in the app but to be honest with a May date on order ...hang in there!

Early June M3LR
I’m confused… you say your OD is early June, but your signature says May… which one? And since I’m asking… what does level 2 installed mean? Maybe it is just all the acronyms… I had to go read that thread to make sure I was catching everything, so thanks for your help in clarifying! If you are a May 11 order (like your signature says) then you are very similar to me! I try to follow those who will hopefully be picking up the same time as me! Both east coast, both with upgrades, similar EDD and I thought similar OD but your Jun comment threw me off.

I’m confused… you say your OD is early June, but your signature says May… which one? And since I’m asking… what does level 2 installed mean? Maybe it is just all the acronyms… I had to go read that thread to make sure I was catching everything, so thanks for your help in clarifying! If you are a May 11 order (like your signature says) then you are very similar to me! I try to follow those who will hopefully be picking up the same time as me! Both east coast, both with upgrades, similar EDD and I thought similar OD but your Jun comment threw me off.
Level 2 probably means he had the home charger installed

It is interesting to see how Tesla ships it's vehicles. Based on the forum posts, it sucks for us on the West Coast/Rocky Mountains. I get it....but don't like it.

Depending on how you look at things, it is frustrating to see our order sitting. I will simply be patient!

KEEP THE FAITH MARCH ORDER FOLKS!!!!!
I’m out here losing faith. OD 3/19 & about to enter my 4 week window on Friday with no change. 😪 someone just put me out of my misery already

Reactions: Guy Maughan
Order date April 7th. EDD got pushed back 4 weeks in a row from June 21st-July 5th to now the window is August 2nd - August 16th. I ordered Model 3 LR blue, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd. About other orders like mine out there? Curious to see others EDD that ordered beginning of April.

Order date April 7th. EDD got pushed back 4 weeks in a row from June 21st-July 5th to now the window is August 2nd - August 16th. I ordered Model 3 LR blue, black interior, aero wheels, no fsd. About other orders like mine out there? Curious to see others EDD that ordered beginning of April.
End of April 4/23OD. EDD a little after yours. See my sig for more info

I have the exact same config as yours. OD Apr. 21. I'm on my 4th EDD of 7/25-8/22.

I ordered a M3 Standard 3/17 initial EDD was Sep-Oct. Changed it to a M3LR 5/16 and delivery date moved up to June but has been pushed back x3 now. We have the same specs (color, interior, no fsd). EDD now is 7/30-8/13

Reactions: Nfletcher