Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Graduated on Wednesday! 129 days from order to delivery...have patience, the car is well worth it!
I had ZERO issues with the vehicle at pickup, and still can't find anything I would need to have fixed.
Maybe I just got lucky and this is not the norm. Good luck to all future deliveries still waiting.
I graduated yesterday. Matrix/Ryzen/Hankook. An almost perfect car except for a scratch/crack on the passenger tail light. Beautiful car. The build quality inside and out is much better than my 2019 M3SR+. I am very happy. Hang tight folks, like others have said, its well worth it!

sorry for the newbie question but what are Ryzen and Hanook? Thanks
Ryzen is the chip that is used for the vehicle. Think the CPU in your home computer and laptop.

Ryzen is generally a faster processor so your screen will refresh faster and be more responsive...I don't think cars now as shipping with the Intel chips.

Hankook is a tire manufacturer. Not sure if they are "Better/Worse" but most folks would like Michelin tires.

Make sense?

Hope that helps!

Here is a link that might help the differences in chips today.....

Tesla comparison: old Intel Atom GPU vs. the new AMD Ryzen APU (videos) - Tesla Oracle

Just got financing sorted out. If I plan on getting Tesla Insurance will I need to upload my current insurance information? I am not able to accept the tesla insurance quote until a delivery date is set. I bet the delivery date will not be set until I upload some sort of insurance.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColoradoMike
So my journey has been so far (per month) (500 deductible collison/comprehensive and glass)
Geico 615
Farmers 650
State Farm 260
All State 290
Liberty Mutual 395
Esurance 190
Progressive Refused to cover

Just wondering anyone else seeing similar prices in southern NY? 30s male no accidents no tickets 5+ years
Just to add on
Erie 318
Costco 250
AAA Does not cover

Forgot to mention that previous EDD was Aug 3rd - Sep 5th. Now my accTount is displaying August 29th- September 26th. Wait continues

Just be patient and do NOT look at the EDDs. They fluctuate a ton. I went from June to July to Aug to even OCTOBER with an OD of 3/26......

Hang in there and just be patient. Dates change and from what I have seen, Tesla has a sense on what will ship or not.

See my signature for EDDs......remember they are ESTIMATED dates.