Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my NEMA 14-50 installed today ... starting to feel real doing this whole electric car thing ... and also took a little pressure off the VIN waiting game. I just talked to the guy in Fresno as well and I think you guys wore him down a bit (HAHA). He basically say if you ordered in May you are looking at last 2 weeks in June which is exactly what the portal is saying. I sure how that means over the next two weeks you March/April guys get yours!!

Just to confirm for those that have taken recent delivery - the mobile charging kit now comes with the NEMA 14-50 adapter yeah? (as well as the standard 110 and non-Tesla adapter charging adapters)

Got my NEMA 14-50 installed today ... starting to feel real doing this whole electric car thing ... and also took a little pressure off the VIN waiting game. I just talked to the guy in Fresno as well and I think you guys wore him down a bit (HAHA). He basically say if you ordered in May you are looking at last 2 weeks in June which is exactly what the portal is saying. I sure how that means over the next two weeks you March/April guys get yours!!

Just to confirm for those that have taken recent delivery - the mobile charging kit now comes with the NEMA 14-50 adapter yeah? (as well as the standard 110 and non-Tesla adapter charging adapters)
nope. You need to buy the 14-50 adapter for $45. It stopped coming with them a while back.

I called fresno. They're the homies for sure. My dates online said 10-20 and the dude said the 18th but anything can happen.
One thing: I RESPECT THE HONESTY. If tesla would have told me that first. Instead of having me be let down for the 5th time with the constant change as the dates came closer, I would have been fine.

Fresno from Tesla is the new Jake from State farm.

Last edited:
I called fresno. They're the homies for sure. My dates online said 10-20 and the dude said the 18th but anything can happen.
One thing: I RESPECT THE HONESTY. If tesla would have told me that first instead of having me be let down for the 5th time with last change in the closer date estimates. I would have been fine.

Insert guy who ordered May 25th and got his car May 26th. STOP COMPLAINING TESLAS ARE AWESOME

One thing: I RESPECT THE HONESTY. If tesla would have told me that first. Instead of having me be let down for the 5th time with the constant change as the dates came closer, I would have been fine.

If they would just tell me my build date, think of all the extra time I would have by not refreshing constantly to see how much my EDD has changed.

How do I reach out to the folks in Fresno?

I'd like to know too. I did what you guys said to, but it tells me to leave a message?

Maybe they blocked my number? 🤔

How do I reach out to the folks in Fresno?
call (559) 492-4880 when the teleprompt starts just press 4 and then when it talks again press 1. Then when someone picks up just say "Hey papi chulo, can you give me an update on my order."

So if they make 180,000 cars a quarter, I actually think they make more than that, that’s 2,000 cars built a day on average. If the majority of cars are actually delivered the last month of the quarter, what the heck do the do the other two months? They can’t keep that many cars at the factory, shouldn’t there just be a steady stream of cars being shipped and delivered? Why’s it come down to the last month of the quarter all the time?

Reactions: Crecin91
So if they make 180,000 cars a quarter, I actually think they make more than that, that’s 2,000 cars built a day on average. If the majority of cars are actually delivered the last month of the quarter, what the heck do the do the other two months? They can’t keep that many cars at the factory, shouldn’t there just be a steady stream of cars being shipped and delivered? Why’s it come down to the last month of the quarter all the time?
Yeah idk I was told 2-4 weeks but screw it ive waited this long. Hopefully they don’t change my build date anymore. First time I called they said June 23rd now they said June 27th. So I’m hoping last week or first couple days of July. Too damn long but whatever.