Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just called Fresno Tesla even though my delivery location is Denver, CO and spoke to a very helpful gentleman named Robert, who looked up an estimated build date for me (6/18) and estimated delivery date (6/23).

I feel much better now with more solid info, thanks for the tip.

(if you call, press 4 for new vehicle delivery, then 1 for more information)
how did you get a hold of someone D: Mine went to a mailbox after pressing 4 and 1. Im telling ya. Ya boy is blacklisted for buggin lmfaooo

Reactions: Crecin91
I just called Fresno Tesla even though my delivery location is Denver, CO and spoke to a very helpful gentleman named Robert, who looked up an estimated build date for me (6/18) and estimated delivery date (6/23).

This is very helpful. I called them and the SA over there looked into my order. My car's factory gate is between 6/19-6/21 and that's when I can expect a VIN. I am picking up from San Diego, my order date was 4/11 for a M3 LR White on Black with 19"...

• Informative
Reactions: JoJa15 and Crecin91
Also just got off the call with Fresno Tesla. My order date: April 10th, M3 LR MSM/Black/Aero, delivery to Costa Mesa SC.

They told me estimated built date will be around June 20th....I want my car already!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
Poor Tesla Fresno... I just got off the phone with them as well..
I imagine they just got hit with an unexpected surge in calls 🤣

Good to know, I had heard Fresno would give you more info than others but wasn't sure if they would help me since I'm in North Carolina, Might try giving them a call.

My SA says estimated day of arrival is currently 6/12 and if so I could potentially pick it up 6/13. Fingers crossed. Tesla wall connector installed yesterday by my electrician. Ordered tray console inserts from Tesla. Ordered all weather mats off Amazon which includes frunk and trunk mats. Any other must have accessories? Can't think of anything else I really need.

This is very helpful. I called them and the SA over there looked into my order. My car's factory gate is between 6/19-6/21 and that's when I can expect a VIN. I am picking up from San Diego, my order date was 4/11 for a M3 LR White on Black with 19"...

Also just got off the call with Fresno Tesla. My order date: April 10th, M3 LR MSM/Black/Aero, delivery to Costa Mesa SC.

They told me estimated built date will be around June 20th....I want my car already!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
Seems like it’s going to be end of June for SoCal anyways.

What are your current dates on your Tesla account?
1622660320814.png

Seems like taking delivery will be early July.

Reactions: Andooty
Hey all, hopping over from the SR+ waiting room. Is there anyone else here with a 5/11 (ish) order date, MSM with a blank delivery window? A few of us over there have literally no delivery window at all and no VIN yet.
I ordered mine 5/7. Initially I had an EDD but it disappeared. It reappeared this am with 6/21-6/30. No VIN yet. When I ordered, my SA told me to expect last week of June, worst case first week of July.

I live 1.1 miles from the Burbank location so that's where I'm supposed to pick up from.

Hey steve68, you were right. I just called Fresno Tesla and did what you said .... press 4 for new vehicle delivery, then 1 for more info). He said, based on my RN#, my car is scheduled to be built by 6/22 or 6/23.

• Informative
Reactions: JoJa15