Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes by sheer luck. I ordered all the way back on 3 Feb. Getting the credit made up for the constant waiting and watching my trade in value keep dropping each month.
Yeah it was frustrating to wait so long and it wasn’t by choice we had to wait. Glad you were able to get the credit! How much did your trade in value drop?

On your cool seats, if no one is sitting on the passenger, it won’t turn on. Also the new model 3 allows you to independently control the temperature of driver and passenger side. Auto cool seats will follow the temperature that’s being set, so if your temperature is around 72 or higher, it probably won’t turn on. If is lowered then it will turn on. Hope this helps!

Reactions: evfangirl
Yeah it was frustrating to wait so long and it wasn’t by choice we had to wait. Glad you were able to get the credit! How much did your trade in value drop?

On your cool seats, if no one is sitting on the passenger, it won’t turn on. Also the new model 3 allows you to independently control the temperature of driver and passenger side. Auto cool seats will follow the temperature that’s being set, so if your temperature is around 72 or higher, it probably won’t turn on. If is lowered then it will turn on. Hope this helps!
Thanks. The trade in was $22k in Feb and dropped to $19k in June.

Reactions: evfangirl
Oh, it’s been one hell of a day
in a good way
I can’t believe I freaking got it!!
I am loving my little baby S plaid…lol
I still can’t believe I’m sitting here right now telling the story that I got it
been wanting to be one of those people for so long
everybody that’s waiting just know it won’t be too long now and the reality will be there that you will have it
From deep breaths to maintain
To exhaling in relief… just like my EVfangirl said you’ll absolutely
love love love it
I Think I’m gonna call her blue dream
It’s been a long day for me, so I’ll be getting back with better pictures trying to take her to get my PPF done tomorrow
I still need to figure out this whole $7500 thing out. I hear what you guys are saying and I do want to figure out exactly what happened here!!
But for now, I can’t even think about that. I am just so happy right now.
Only found the smallest little scratch on drivers side back door and yes, of course my ambient light on the drivers door a little off, but made my service appointment… other than that, I’m actually very pleased with the quality built and panel gaps that I really feel are perfect.. just so thrilled

View attachment 1060451View attachment 1060452View attachment 1060453View attachment 1060454
She’s beautiful!!!! I’m so happy you finally have her. I keep changing the name on mine. Right now she’s Helen. Helen Wheels.