Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dates slipped... :( Aug 23 - Sep 4 became Aug 26 - Sep 14...
Tesla hates the Bay Area people... we get the end of quarter quality issues cars
If it comes 9/9 - 9/14, someones gonna get my white/white cause I can't pick it up.
I don't think they hate only the Bay Area! I think all of CA in general! JK, I'm kidding. I'm picking up in Burbank and my EDD was similar to yours. Most recently it updated on Sunday to Aug 30 - Sept 19 and it hasn't changed for two days :( Hopefully your car arrives sooner before you're unable to pick it up!

This are looking great on my end so far. Got the email this morning to schedule delivery! (finally after getting my VIN on Aug 18). Got it set up for Sept 1st. I do have a few questions about my account that I'm hoping folks here could help me with.

I know some folks said they were scheduled for home delivery even though they didn't ask for it and had to talk to their service center to get it changed to pick up. Based on my delivery appointment below, am I good to go for pick up at the service center?

View attachment 701022

My next question was about my MVPA in the document list. I had payment set as cash right until I received my my VIN. At that point, the "Delivery Configuration" and "MVPA" appeared in the document list and I could download them. I was even given the option to pay my full balance right then and there.

However, I had my order changed to financing shortly after. I filled out the application, got my approval in minutes, done and done. After that, though, the MVPA would just show an error that it couldn't load the PDF. I assumed it needed to be re-done because now has to reflect financing terms as well.

Fast forward to today, as soon as I scheduled my delivery, the option to pay off my remaining balance re-appeared, and two more documents appeared: the "Lending Agreement" and "Credit Application". Both accessible right away. However, the MVPA document still continues to give me an error. Should I be concerned or will that eventually be fixed before delivery? (my review agreements button remains greyed out, supposedly until 24 hours before delivery).

Needless to say, so stoked!! My first ever EV/Tesla. It's going to be a very long 8 days.
I’d contact delivery center and ask them to look at it. They can fix it for you if there is a problem.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
EDD is 9/5-9/16. Been sitting at that since Saturday. To me it was odd that it changed near noon on Saturday.
Also, I had to get a revaluation on my trade-in and that has been "in process" since Monday morning. I am curious to see after it processes if the EDD will change.
Probably going to sell it on my own this week, but I didn't stop the revaluation just to see what if any change they make on their offer.

Reactions: DrIvan
EDD is 9/5-9/16. Been sitting at that since Saturday. To me it was odd that it changed near noon on Saturday.
Also, I had to get a revaluation on my trade-in and that has been "in process" since Monday morning. I am curious to see after it processes if the EDD will change.
Probably going to sell it on my own this week, but I didn't stop the revaluation just to see what if any change they make on their offer.

I put about 2,000 miles on my car between the trade-in quotes and it only went down $200

• Helpful
I have a very similar EDD 9/5-9/17. Was also updated on Saturday morning.
My trade-in offer expired too. I went to Carmax and did online Carvana along with my previous trade in and it was almost 3K more than Tesla so I think I will just trade-in with one of them.

• Helpful
My trade-in offer expired too. I went to Carmax and did online Carvana along with my previous trade in and it was almost 3K more than Tesla so I think I will just trade-in with one of them.
Ordered 8/12, been sitting on 9/5-9/25 EDD for 7 days now. Pretty much been exactly that since I ordered. Charlotte pickup also.

Well... delivery dates for my inventory car - 8/6, 8/10, 8/13, 8/18, 8/20 annnnnnd 8/26. They told me the 'battery was dead' and that they would update me when the car arrived at some location in California to be charged but I have heard from no one. My bet is that it still isn't moving. They have given my car to a '3rd party' (transportation) who updates the information on the car - basically to 'in transit' with dates but never actually moves. So far, no one at Tesla can seem to get it moving. If I didn't have to pay California just to pick it up I'd fly there and get it. I am on week 2 of using my delivery store test drive Model 3 LR. I sold my car so at least I have one to drive - but I really want mine and I am getting more and more worried about what has actually happened to the car.....

Close to mine as well. Found 3rd party that is offering amost $2500 more. If all goes right. Will have it sold tomorrow.

Reactions: DrIvan
Has anyone in NJ seen the message (at the end of the delivery text) that your insurance should be valid four days before your delivery appointment?

My insurance will be valid two days before my appointment. I can't see them having a problem with this since I will be insured but so far I haven't had any luck contacting anyone at Tesla.