Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, the EDD changed again. It was September 10 - September 30 then yesterday it changed to November and now today it changed to September 17 - September 30. I have given up trying to find a pattern with these dates. I think there is a guy at Tesla HQ throwing darts at a calendar.
My EDD changed back to September 10 - September 30 on 08/19 and stayed there until today. I checked just a few minutes ago and it narrowed to September 17 - September 27. Now back to refreshing my account like a madman at a slot machine waiting for my VIN.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
I received a call from the Paramus location. They have my car there and it made it through the storm fine. They offered to drop the car off at my house tomorrow morning.
I believe they’ll be offering that to customers whose cars are still deliverable.
Good luck everyone.
Just got the same call this morning. They will deliver on Labor Day to my house. I asked if there were cars that were damaged and he said unfortunately yes. Glad that no one was killed or injured from the damages but it must suck to be the ones that have a damaged vehicle in addition to whatever damage the storm caused to their homes (my basement flooded.)

Reactions: MagicMidnight
Updating when it changes

Ordered 7/27 LR/White/White/19
8/4 EDD 9/6-9/26
8/7 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/11 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/13 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/16 EDD 9/14-9/30
8/17 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/18 EDD 9/15-9/30
8/19 EDD 9/14-9/30

finally was able to change my avatar to a squirrel. hopefully this will bring me luck to get closer to the delivery date.
hope so, mine hasn't changed in 16 days.

i hope so cause without a car for a month in CA is killing me. can't do basic car stuff like go to the market and stuff.. i just need a car alreayd for the sake of having a car for basic car stuff.
Ah bummer. My carvana quote has been the same +/- $100. So I keep renewing it. We also live in SF so if I have to sell it, not really a huge deal.

Just got the same call this morning. They will deliver on Labor Day to my house. I asked if there were cars that were damaged and he said unfortunately yes. Glad that no one was killed or injured from the damages but it must suck to be the ones that have a damaged vehicle in addition to whatever damage the storm caused to their homes (my basement flooded.)
Got a similar call just now. Going to deliver to my house on Tues. No one can give me a status on whether the damage to the bumper was repaired, that information is "not visible" - so we'll see how that goes.

No VIN yet but my delivery date narrowed a bit. It was the Sept. 15th-30th but now it's showing the 18th to the 29th. I'm just assuming I'll get it the week of the 20th sometime. Just gotta schedule around carvana a bit but I want to make sure everything is OK with the Tesla before I commit to giving up my car.