Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 11 after getting a VIN without any comms from Tesla about scheduling delivery. Called my SA today and they said "they'll reach out to you". I said "Are you able to look into the status of my car with the VIN?" and got told "Unfortunately, no"

Truly outstanding customer service.

SA called me back. Said they shipped my car to New Jersey (I live in CA). Couldn't tell me when I might get a car. Considering just cancelling my order!

• Informative
Reactions: jawnly211
SA called me back. Said they shipped my car to New Jersey (I live in CA). Couldn't tell me when I might get a car. Considering just cancelling my order!

at this point, ask to get matched to a new VIN....

by the time your car gets intercepted and returned back to CA, most of us will have received our VINs and have taken delivery

you will likely get a new VIN assigned this week regardless of when you “ordered” for CA residents

at this point, ask to get matched to a new VIN....

by the time your car gets intercepted and returned back to CA, most of us will have received our VINs and have taken delivery

you will likely get a new VIN assigned this week regardless of when you “ordered” for CA residents

SA said I would get a new VIN and didn't mention attempting to intercept the car. Thus, I'm pretty sure someone yoinked my car using the inventory trick. I've seen several people on various forums getting screwed because of this. No, I have never lived in New Jersey/East Coast.

• Informative
SA said I would get a new VIN and didn't mention attempting to intercept the car. Thus, I'm pretty sure someone yoinked my car using the inventory trick. I've seen several people on various forums getting screwed because of this. No, I have never lived in New Jersey/East Coast.

I grabbed an inventory Model 3, LR white on white with aeros, going from Cali to NJ. Delivering the 21st. Apologies if it was me. UGH.

• Informative
M3LR, midnight silver, although i think it looks like gunmetal grey.
ordered 12/7, delivery scheduled 12/29.
Toronto, Canada.
midnight silver.jpg

Finally got my VIN

I knew something was different on my account when I was scrolling down and noticed I could get a Tesla insurance quote

ordered 10/10, black/black LR 18” Aeros

delivery date on my site says December 17 12:01am Burbank

does someone call to confirm an actual date and time? Will need to make it Friday since I work Thursday....

The SoCal rollout has finally begun!

• Love
Reactions: trentt2023