Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car today 1 hour before scheduled appointment (Superior, CO). I found a small panel gap issues around fronk and trunk and a couple of scratches on the plastic part of the steering wheel (already scheduled apt to see if this can be addressed). 858xxx VIN with the old headlights. I really likeView attachment 621365 this car and so my teenagers and my wife!
I thought this was a picture of Anthony Bourdain standing next to a Tesla at first glance, lol

Finally took delivery of mine. Love it. :) hope you all get your car soon!

Attachments

• 707FBD4B-C02C-4905-8D8E-3406B60EEC44.jpeg
    707FBD4B-C02C-4905-8D8E-3406B60EEC44.jpeg
    775.1 KB · Views: 109
After getting a text on Christmas Eve bumping my delivery from Saturday to Monday I got a text this morning (Sunday) asking if I could pick up my car today (4PM)!! (I secretly hoped they'd have it for me Sunday but didn't want to get my hopes up too high). So looks like this long waiting game may be officially over and I can now bask in the awesome. *fingers crossed* for no quality issues.

After getting a text on Christmas Eve bumping my delivery from Saturday to Monday I got a text this morning (Sunday) asking if I could pick up my car today (4PM)!! (I secretly hoped they'd have it for me Sunday but didn't want to get my hopes up too high). So looks like this long waiting game may be officially over and I can now bask in the awesome. *fingers crossed* for no quality issues.

be sure to update us!!!!

you’re gonna look back at the last 3 mos and smile and say it was alllllllllll worth it hahahahaha

I have been anxiously watching everyone's post over the last month, although we ordered our 2 M3's on 11/24, for local tax purposes we told our SA we won't take delivery until 1/2 knowing we might not receive either car until Feb/March.
So now our countdown is getting close, our order will be taken off hold on 1/1, will there be inventory to fill one or both vehicles? (I'm guessing no)
I am in trouble if mine is available for delivery first, because the Wife is driving an older car than me and she is supposed to get the next new car. :)
Congrats on everyone taking delivery and I sure hope everyone that is waiting has successful deliveries before the New Year.

I have been anxiously watching everyone's post over the last month, although we ordered our 2 M3's on 11/24, for local tax purposes we told our SA we won't take delivery until 1/2 knowing we might not receive either car until Feb/March.
So now our countdown is getting close, our order will be taken off hold on 1/1, will there be inventory to fill one or both vehicles? (I'm guessing no)
I am in trouble if mine is available for delivery first, because the Wife is driving an older car than me and she is supposed to get the next new car. :)
Congrats on everyone taking delivery and I sure hope everyone that is waiting has successful deliveries before the New Year.
I think it’s fairly likely there may be inventory available Jan 1st. I’m still seeing availability in their existing inventory online. And there may be people who cancel after missing the end of year delivery.

After returning a MR RWD M3 a couple years ago we're back in 'the game'. Same cosmetically but LR AWD. 869xxx VIN blue/black, new headlights. Delivery was 1hr after scheduled time (living up to my expectations), but loving it so far. Trying to mimic results achieved on the drive home in ABRP I had to use 215wh/mi as the baseline. Car reported ~230wh/mi for the trip using climate control as desired (outside temps 37F-22F) and running +5-10 over PSL.

Attachments

• 2020-12-27_15-11-45_716.jpg
    2020-12-27_15-11-45_716.jpg
    834.7 KB · Views: 89