Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just changed from March 11-30 to March 12-30. Looking forward to it slowly changing to March 29-30
Just changed from March 11-30 to March 12-30. Looking forward to it slowly changing to March 29-30 😬
Also from Seattle. Ordered 2/21 MSM W/ black interior. I’m sitting at 3/15 - 3/30 right now and no VIN. My virtual betting money says delivery the last week of this month.

Also from Seattle. Ordered 2/21 MSM W/ black interior. I’m sitting at 3/15 - 3/30 right now and no VIN. My virtual betting money says delivery the last week of this month.

I see your profile is listed as Bothell. Are you picking up from Bellevue or Lynnwood?

More folks in the Seattle area in same boat I see. I ordered today, and show a 12-31 March delivery window. No VIN yet as expected. MSM + black interior with 19-inch wheels.

Placed order on 2/9 for a LR AWD Black/Black in Los Angeles area. Estimated delivery date is now 3/10-3/29. No Vin at this time.

I've already made a bunch of purchases including orders for 19" Signature wheels and MPP Comfort coilovers. I have a problem hahah.

Wondering if anyone is having any luck finding 72 month rates lower than 2.49% and would you mind sharing what banks have better rates?
Originally got offered 2.49% from Wells Fargo and accepted the offer. Emailed Tesla and asked for lower interest rate. They replied in about 30 mins and offered me 1.84% from Chase. 60 months term.

Reactions: Dave_Marsh