Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i created a visualization of data by state to answer this question if you are interested.

Tableau Public

Avg days from VIN to delivery in Oklahoma is 18 days. It's different around the country.

I added more details about this viz in the statistics thread. the viz auto updates each day and can be filtered by vehicle options.
This is amazing. Thank you for it. I feel better knowing my delivery should come a few days after my VIN.

Reactions: SeaM3White2021
i created a visualization of data by state to answer this question if you are interested.

Tableau Public

Avg days from VIN to delivery in Oklahoma is 18 days. It's different around the country.

I added more details about this viz in the statistics thread. the viz auto updates each day and can be filtered by vehicle options.
Nice. One thing I noticed though is that the Avg Vin to Delivery is duplicated on the tooltip.

Unpopular opinion: I like that CA has to wait for everyone else to get their cars first.
264.jpg

You should be able to edit the tooltip so it doesn't show avg vin to delivery twice when hovering over it.

View attachment 643075
Done - please feel free to go ahead and DM me directly for feedback on fixes or questions. I don't want this to take over the much more.. when am I going to get my car questions and my favorite "got my car" pics. :)

Reactions: mb123
Sometimes a 2021 Model 3 demo model comes up, with the exact same everything I ordered, except for the color (it's black). I get so tempted to buy it and skip the line. Price is about the same except there's no destination fee. Has anyone bought any of those?
I remember how "spirited" I drove when I had the demo model on my overnight test drive I can't imagine the discount ever being worth it

• Funny
Reactions: SeaM3White2021