Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No VIN
In Kansas City, still waiting for the backlog to clear.
My delivery date continues to get pushed back one day at a time but only the first date of the window. It looks like they want to deliver before the end of the quarter.
Expected March 26 - 31.
Model 3 LR, White on White, 19".
I have the same dates.
Minneapolis
Ordered 2/27
Black/White
March 26-31
The date keeps moving further and further away. Hopefully will have something soon.

• Informative
Reactions: shaiyazv
That would be a huge bummer/issue. Wife and I went down to 1 car the past 6 months due to Covid and working from home. Going back to the office in June and need the wheels before then.

I think you'll be okay as long as you ordered while the time on the website still said 1-2 weeks. If you ordered when it was 1-12, it might be a bit of a tossup. Worst case, you can always buy an inventory car (might not be your EXACT config but itll be close)

That would be a huge bummer/issue. Wife and I went down to 1 car the past 6 months due to Covid and working from home. Going back to the office in June and need the wheels before then.
I’m not in OH, but if this happened to me I’d cry. I’m in the same boat; we sold one of the cars since we both WFH for now. But the way things are looking I’ll be going into the office soon. Ordered late Feb. when delivery said 2-3 weeks. My est. delivery is March 25-31 and yesterday my service advisor said I should get the VIN next week.
Here’s to hoping.

I’m not in OH, but if this happened to me I’d cry. I’m in the same boat; we sold one of the cars since we both WFH for now. But the way things are looking I’ll be going into the office soon. Ordered late Feb. when delivery said 2-3 weeks. My est. delivery is March 25-31 and yesterday my service advisor said I should get the VIN next week.
Here’s to hoping.
Yeah, I feel you.... its funny how I have become accustomed to having just 1 car. My wife wanted to go longer...... :cool:

pics??? we want a livestream. :)
I wasn’t able to be home for delivery. They dropped the car off in my driveway. I just accepted delivery from “Manage” and then the Tesla app refreshed and I could see the car. On my home camera I could see my neighbors walking up to my house to go see it. Flashed the lights and honked the horn when they were looking. I can’t see anything wrong with the car, paint looks great, body alignment is perfect. I’m very happy.

Attachments

• 18B08296-5E00-4800-B3C2-E0D6FCC2CFA1.jpeg
    18B08296-5E00-4800-B3C2-E0D6FCC2CFA1.jpeg
    829 KB · Views: 96
  • 84577E75-1370-4FFE-A179-24730219C508.jpeg
    84577E75-1370-4FFE-A179-24730219C508.jpeg
    760.6 KB · Views: 53
Order date: 1/22
Initial estimate: March 06 - March 31
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order
Changed to: March 08 - March 28
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 02 - March 16
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order..
Changed to: March 04 - March 24
Changed to: March 05 - March 23
Changed to: March 05 - March 24
Changed to: March 06 - March 24
Changed to: 6-10 weeks after order...
Changed to: March 08 - March 20
Changed to: March 09 - March 21
Changed to: March 10 - March 21
Changed to: March 11 - March 21
Changed to: March 12 - March 20

No VIN yet, basic LR build, in SoCal.

First time getting less than 10 days estimated!

Still nothing - im assuming today. Totallynotmike is about 2 hrs away from me and has been one day ahead.

I would imagine that the delivery text is automated but who knows.

It was entirely automated, I reached out to my SA yesterday afternoon and he text me back this morning telling me I should be getting a schedule text any day now. I won't be surprised if you get yours tonight although my window was way off with the 22nd being the first available and into the 24th outside my delivery window

Fingers crossed... hoping it doesn't bleed into April...

Unlikely, they're going to move heaven and earth to get as many asses into seats before the quarter ends if you're lucky you'll sneak under the wire and get one of the end of quarter bonuses while you're at it

I
I wasn’t able to be home for delivery. They dropped the car off in my driveway. I just accepted delivery from “Manage” and then the Tesla app refreshed and I could see the car. On my home camera I could see my neighbors walking up to my house to go see it. Flashed the lights and honked the horn when they were looking. I can’t see anything wrong with the car, paint looks great, body alignment is perfect. I’m very happy.
t looks beautiful! My VIN is only 5 away from yours so im hoping for a similar quality on mine :)

CONGRATS!

Reactions: Twags