Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of my Model 3. What an experience. The staff was friendly, excited for me, and kept congratulating me. My SA even gave my 1 year old daughter her own Model 3 toy. The car is honestly as good quality as I could have hoped for. I looked it over closely and didn’t see anything to complain about. Again, what an experience. The wait sucked but it’s worth it. Good luck guys.

My pickup is scheduled for 3/21 at 2pm at the Burbank SC. Then I checked my manage page and it says 3/21 12:01AM! So I guess I get to head down at midnight and find my car in the dark. ;-) Just another hill on this roller coaster. Two more days!
1616192249981.png

My pickup is scheduled for 3/21 at 2pm at the Burbank SC. Then I checked my manage page and it says 3/21 12:01AM! So I guess I get to head down at midnight and find my car in the dark. ;-) Just another hill on this roller coaster. Two more days!
View attachment 646083
They did the same thing to my order, but its a SR+! Except, I signed up to pick it up at the delivery center, and they changed it with no explaination to home delivery. Now it's saying home delivery and at 12:01 AM? 🤪

still congrats, I am waiting for my appointment at the same center, let us know how it goes.
Ok heads up everyone, I just went into the Burbank SC to ask about the 12:01AM delivery time issue. A SA there just informed me that if it says 12:01 that means it is scheduled for home delivery. They just switched to home delivery even after I picked a day and time at the SC. They said I will get a call and/or email and it will say what the window is for delivery. I was a bit surprised because I might not be around outside the agreed upon time. He said they do this now if you are within 30 miles of the SC. No prior heads up, they just decided to do this. So if anyone gets the mysterious 12:01AM delivery time, this is what it means. This could have been done a lot better.

Ok heads up everyone, I just went into the Burbank SC to ask about the 12:01AM delivery time issue. A SA there just informed me that if it says 12:01 that means it is scheduled for home delivery. They just switched to home delivery even after I picked a day and time at the SC. They said I will get a call and/or email and it will say what the window is for delivery. I was a bit surprised because I might not be around outside the agreed upon time. He said they do this now if you are within 30 miles of the SC. No prior heads up, they just decided to do this. So if anyone gets the mysterious 12:01AM delivery time, this is what it means. This could have been done a lot better.
Well that's not cool at all...did you already pay?