Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1616449411204.png
This is all of MSM inventory for Portland & Seattle. Nothing here matches mine

There were two based on my build in Seattle last week. Those builds are both not showing anymore and I still do not have a VIN.
I called the SC about this. The confirmed the car on existing inventory is pre-production. They looked at my account and confirmed that I’ve been “matched to a slot” for a car to be built by Wednesday, with anticipated delivery to Portland “by the end of the week,” and I wouldn’t get the existing inventory car any quicker than the one earmarked for me.

The sales manager also tells me that incentives are unlikely this quarter due to high demand. Good!

I called the SC about this. The confirmed the car on existing inventory is pre-production. They looked at my account and confirmed that I’ve been “matched to a slot” for a car to be built by Wednesday, with anticipated delivery to Portland “by the end of the week,” and I wouldn’t get the existing inventory car any quicker than the one earmarked for me.

The sales manager also tells me that incentives are unlikely this quarter due to high demand. Good!
That's more information than I've been able to receive. Love the consistency. If what you are saying is true then I am not even going to bother looking for a VIN until the end of this week.

There’s another LR M3 on the existing inventory that showed up that is the same configuration as mine but yet, no VIN # has been assigned.
so your car is not coming from the existing inventory, that is why it's not matching to you. most of the inventory is demo units and they might now have the heated steering wheel. should be soon. are you going to Burbank when yours comes in ?

so your car is not coming from the existing inventory, that is why it's not matching to you. most of the inventory is demo units and they might now have the heated steering wheel. should be soon. are you going to Burbank when yours comes in ?
SA called me and said those are the pre-production ones and they might assign it to me but she had said that before. She said that I’ll probably get delivery this weekend but we shall see.

Yes, I will be picking up at Burbank.

Reactions: TK Bay