Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received the call today that my pickup date had been moved due to the truck my car is on not arriving until tomorrow. Two more days, canā€™t wait.

On the upside, I asked if there was anything they could do about my trade-in since the offer dropped 60% two days ago. He took a look and told me that Tesla said they would hold offers through the end of the quarter, not just 30 days. He sent an email and four hours later let me know it had been reverted to my initial offer.

Received the call today that my pickup date had been moved due to the truck my car is on not arriving until tomorrow. Two more days, canā€™t wait.

On the upside, I asked if there was anything they could do about my trade-in since the offer dropped 60% two days ago. He took a look and told me that Tesla said they would hold offers through the end of the quarter, not just 30 days. He sent an email and four hours later let me know it had been reverted to my initial offer.
Nice

Picked up my MSM/White LR AWD w/19ā€ Sport Wheels today. Car appears perfect, so far. Only issue we had was they misspelled our address on our auto registration form and had to reprint it. Also, the lug nut cover key wasnā€™t in the glove box, so I ordered one from Amazon. You canā€™t remove the wheels without removing the cover. The key is just a wire with a 90 degree bend on one end and a loop for your finger on the other that you insert in the hole in the cover to pull it off to access the lug nuts. Some folks have said to just grab the cover around the edges and pull, but Iā€™d worry about breaking the edges off since the hub is the friction point holding it on. Small issue, but could be difficult replacing the cover if you break it.
8DC4F1A8-59D7-4340-AB0C-94468B63F8F4.jpeg

Picked up my MSM/White LR AWD w/19ā€ Sport Wheels today. Car appears perfect, so far. Only issue we had was they misspelled our address on our auto registration form and had to reprint it. Also, the lug nut cover key wasnā€™t in the glove box, so I ordered one from Amazon. You canā€™t remove the wheels without removing the cover. The key is just a wire with a 90 degree bend on one end and a loop for your finger on the other that you insert in the hole in the cover to pull it off to access the lug nuts. Some folks have said to just grab the cover around the edges and pull, but Iā€™d worry about breaking the edges off since the hub is the friction point holding it on. Small issue, but could be difficult replacing the cover if you break it.View attachment 646906
Nice