Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/1, I did have a delivery window of May 14th to June 1st; just got pushed back to May 31st to June 20th.
AWD, grey, 18's, black interior.
I'm in Washington state...
We are also picking up our car in Spokane (live in Seattle, but wanted to save a little on sales tax). Ordered on 3/30. M3P, Midnight Silver, Black/White, FSD. Just got a small bump this morning in estimated delivery to June 8-28.

Hopefully we both get ours closer to that late May timeframe... or sooner lol 😂

Ooh, man. I know it's the cardinal sin to take a daily peek at estimated delivery date, buuuuut ...

I ordered the M3 LR in MSM color on 4/18. For days afterward, the estimated delivery date had been mid-to-late June. Then yesterday it bumped up to early-to-mid June. This morning? May 24 to June 13.

If I check it just a few more times today, I'll get delivery by this evening. That's how it works, right? ;)

Ha, just posted about the same thing. Let's keep that delivery date moving in the right direction.
Lets keep hoping brother. I took delivery of a LR tesla on March 24th before totaling it 2 weeks later smh. So this is my 2nd time through this thing. First time only took 14 days from order to delivery. Not going to be the case this time sadly. That's okay though, i went with the white interior and 19 inch wheels this go around. No time for regrets this time around.

Reactions: J_Nixon
Things tighten up nicely with delivery once you get that VIN. I also got an email from the local Tesla delivery asking me to pick a delivery date, it was kind of funny, there was only one date available but a few time slots. I received another email about 2 days later from the local people asking me to complete payment. I bank at B of A, and could not complete. So I sent an email to the mgr at the delivery location, he called me personally (on a Sunday) and we entered my banking info manually. I will pick up the car on May 6th, but it is possible it will be here earlier and they would let me know.

I spoke too soon. It's now been shifted back to the original date of May 24th to June 13th :(
Mine too. I don't know that there is any validity to the early estimates. I think there is a random number generator in there somewhere to troll us... I could see them trolling to make everyone so worked up and more excited when they actually get their car.. :) I'm annoyed that the 'estimated date' I was given when I bought the car is already past.. and still waiting till around May 23rd..

Reactions: travis3000
Just got a message from my SA saying I need to fully complete my profile info like trade in, loan etc to be put on a "priority list". All that I had left was the trade but is she right about that?? Or is she bluffing me to get her quota, lol?

Just got a message from my SA saying I need to fully complete my profile info like trade in, loan etc to be put on a "priority list". All that I had left was the trade but is she right about that?? Or is she bluffing me to get her quota, lol?
Not sure if that's bluff and/or if they can also drive our accounts but I waited more than the 72 hours and could not edit the trade in and payment section after that time. I do not have a trade in so it doesn't matter to me but that's how it happen for me. Not sure if it's SA driven or the app itself. I got an email from my SA on the next day I place my order. Got a gazillion messages (text and email) asking me to complete my profile and silence since then.

I am still hoping to get a date as late as possible in June to get delivery in the first week of July to get the NJ-specific POS rebate. Kinda jealous of those with late June dates...