Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
and that's only for sub $45k right?
That’s the sales tax exemption, and yes that only applies to new vehicles under $45k so not here.

But I’m referring to the sales tax credit you get when trading in any vehicle towards the purchase of another in Washington State, not an EV specific thing. Say you are trading in a car for $10k to buy a $50k car, you’d only pay sales tax on $40k of the new car because you get a credit for the trade in.

Service Advisor sent us an initial email after we completed enough steps but went radio-silent after that. No digging the customer service aspects of Tesla.
Mine has reached out occasionally. Not sure what you would really want from customer service. They literally were just like "Hope you're doing well, here is a link to customer support." and "Hey, just reaching out to see if you have any questions."

Not unless she can get me a car faster haha. After my order, I did ask them to add a referral and they did without issue.

Newbie here.
Order date: 4/12
Specs: Model 3 LR All Black, Aero, No FSD
ETA: May 23 - June 12
Service Advisor sent us an initial email after we completed enough steps but went radio-silent after that. No digging the customer service aspects of Tesla.
Hey, your delivery dates look great. I ordered on 4/1 and my delivery dates are within the same parameters as yours. If you have a question for your SA, you can text them. From my understanding, Tesla does not custom build cars per order, they just build a bunch of common configurations and allocate the VINs to customers after they roll off the line. So, don't worry about your SA — we are all in the same boat.

Hey, your delivery dates look great. I ordered on 4/1 and my delivery dates are within the same parameters as yours. If you have a question for your SA, you can text them. From my understanding, Tesla does not custom build cars per order, they just build a bunch of common configurations and allocate the VINs to customers after they roll off the line. So, don't worry about your SA — we are all in the same boat.
Hey thanks for that. I incorrectly assumed that they were built to order. What I really wanted from SA was to confirm that the referral code was applied from the link I used. I don't see anywhere to confirm this myself -unless I missed it.

Picked up my LR AWD yesterday [3/3] from the Indianapolis delivery center. Great experience all around as the car was ready ahead of time and sitting out front. From my perspective the car was near perfect with no noticeable panel gap or paint issues. Some minor scratches on rear taillight plastic that they buffed out while there. In and out in about 20 mins for my 2 hour drive home. Heated steering wheel works great!

Picture post removing the aero covers. Now on to trying to figure out what to do with the 1 hr per day I will get back not refreshing my account page. Good luck to all those awaiting delivery.

View attachment 641952

I was curious how my car would look with the aero wheels removed. Stunning! I also ordered the white. I was originally planning on blowing another $1000 on new rims but once I found out these beauties were hiding underneath I see no need for that. These look awesome. Beautiful car man congratulations

Here in west Texas, mine is holding firm at 5/21 - 6/10.

Seeing a few of you have a distant delivery estimate but still wind up with surprise VINs make me hopeful but I just don't see it.

Most of the early ones seem to be the default white on black with 18" wheels. Mine is RED on WHITE with 19" wheels so I think I'll probably be waiting... :(
Same as what I ordered, Red with White Interior with 19" wheels. Same dates so maybe they'll group them up lol

actually, me and my son went for a test drive at the Yorkdale location.
then i went ahead and purchase online to be delivered at the lawrence/dvp location.

Oh wow that's great! I purchased mine online as well but test drove in Vaughan. That's where I will be picking up the car. Barrie is supposed to get a Tesla dealer in 2022 so that will be a bonus for me as its closer. Either way, Im super pumped to get this car. I am ordering some new flooring for my garage this week. I hate how dusty and muddy the cement floor gets. This is my first nice car its time to it right!

Reactions: EVxdream
Oh wow that's great! I purchased mine online as well but test drove in Vaughan. That's where I will be picking up the car. Barrie is supposed to get a Tesla dealer in 2022 so that will be a bonus for me as its closer. Either way, Im super pumped to get this car. I am ordering some new flooring for my garage this week. I hate how dusty and muddy the cement floor gets. This is my first nice car its time to it right!

car gets treated better than some humans -_- sad but true. same goes for pets.
we've only got a one car garage and wife said "who said you'll be taking the spot inside?" ... followed with a smile. i hope that was a joke cuz otherwise...
hmmm... nvm LOL.

getting my 14-50 outlet installed next weekend in prep for the car. its too bad it aint coming any time soon. but i suppose since it aint leaving the factory till the 26th, it definitely must mean those who shares the same delivery time as i, if not later, should then be able to safely assume that it will be the super latest refreshed version ^__^

edit: the pick up location is literally 5 mins away. boy i cant wait.... SA said she knows im eager. what an understatement 🤣

Reactions: travis3000
car gets treated better than some humans -_- sad but true. same goes for pets.
we've only got a one car garage and wife said "who said you'll be taking the spot inside?" ... followed with a smile. i hope that was a joke cuz otherwise...
hmmm... nvm LOL.

getting my 14-50 outlet installed next weekend in prep for the car. its too bad it aint coming any time soon. but i suppose since it aint leaving the factory till the 26th, it definitely must mean those who shares the same delivery time as i, if not later, should then be able to safely assume that it will be the super latest refreshed version ^__^

edit: the pick up location is literally 5 mins away. boy i cant wait.... SA said she knows im eager. what an understatement 🤣
Trying to get a 14-50 set up also ahead of time.

Reactions: EVxdream
Ordered on the 16th of April:

LR Black with White Interior
19’’ Sport Wheels
Trailer Hitch

Delivery expected in “May”, still no VIN. Sales Advisor told us to expect late May/start of June.

Hopefully Lake Fuxian will be our ship and we get the VIN soon, matching the delivery estimate of our SA (Lake Fuxian expected to arrive in Zeebrugge, Belgium, on the 22nd of May).

Just placed my order last night, grey LR in central Ohio. My SA was all over me via phone and text until about 3 days ago, when he went suddenly quiet. And of course, now I have questions…

I had electrical work done at my house (including a 50A/220V charger install in the garage) yesterday, so wanted to wait until that was all squared away before ordering. Can’t wait, starting to feel real!!

Same as what I ordered, Red with White Interior with 19" wheels. Same dates so maybe they'll group them up lol
One can only hope. Perhaps our cars will be on the same truck. What a beauty they will be with that configuration.

Everyone talking about their SA... shoot at least you guys got one. I havnt even been reached out to lol. Maybe it's cause it's my 2nd tesla? Who knows.

Anyways... still at 5/21 - 6/10. Hasn't budged for days on end. Ordered 4/11 in West texas.