Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the same set up as you but I ordered March 9th.
Originally it was supposed to arrive 3 weeks after I ordered, the end of March. My window is now May 9th - May 29th, but I've stopped checking everyday so I don't know if the delivery window has been moving.
Wow. I’d be ticked if they’d pushed mine that far back after advertising that you‘d have it within 3 weeks of ordering.

I ordered 4/30. M3 LR in blue with FSD. Plan to add AB as soon as option shows up. My delivery was initially 6/12-6/30. The latest date of 6/30 has remained constant while the earliest date has changed to 6/14 and then 6/11 where it has stayed for several days.

I ordered 4/30. M3 LR in blue with FSD. Plan to add AB as soon as option shows up. My delivery was initially 6/12-6/30. The latest date of 6/30 has remained constant while the earliest date has changed to 6/14 and then 6/11 where it has stayed for several days.
Where are you located?

I ordered on 5/3, M3 LR Blue metallic with Black interior w/ sport wheels, no FSD. (Located in Socal)
5/4 = June 9-30 ETA
5/5 = June 1-21 ETA
Since 5/6, my ETA has been June 7-27