Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery today of my M3. Ordered on April 9th. Red LR with 18" wheels, black interior. Has the new interior door panels and new headlights (I think?).

In true Tesla fashion there was dirt on the interior upon delivery and when I opened the center console there was just a random loose fastener sitting inside. I'm sure it's nothing important 😀

Car is great!

Attachments

• IMG_1821.jpg
    IMG_1821.jpg
    825.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1823.jpg
    IMG_1823.jpg
    858.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1826.jpg
    IMG_1826.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1827.jpg
    IMG_1827.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 65
Took delivery today of my M3. Ordered on April 9th. Red LR with 18" wheels, black interior. Has the new interior door panels and new headlights (I think?).

In true Tesla fashion there was dirt on the interior upon delivery and when I opened the center console there was just a random loose fastener sitting inside. I'm sure it's nothing important 😀

Car is great!
What's the VIN?

My fiance ordered an M3 in white on white (LR, 18" wheels) and it's radio silence for her. I honestly don't know why mine came so quickly. In my Tesla account, until I was notified I needed to make final payment the delivery date didn't even have a range, the field was just blank. All of a sudden they sent me an email that the car was ready. Not complaining, but strange.

My fiance ordered an M3 in white on white (LR, 18" wheels) and it's radio silence for her. I honestly don't know why mine came so quickly. In my Tesla account, until I was notified I needed to make final payment the delivery date didn't even have a range, the field was just blank. All of a sudden they sent me an email that the car was ready. Not complaining, but strange.
What is the build date on the door jamb?

Hello, just wanted to see if anyone knows that’s going on.. I had a delivery date of 08 jun - 15 jun. Now it says 5-9 weeks from ordering on my account.
Ive read Tesla sold out for Q2. Does this mean I should expect deliver in Q3?

New member, just trying to learn.