Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the new tesla 3s come with the updated headlights in the USA yet?
I think they started with the new headlights in December..

hopefully this is still accurate. I read that the new headlights are quite a bit better than the old ones... time will tell.. hopefully not more than a few weeks left.. :)

Probably pick ours up on the same day at Tesla Kitchener. lol.. should try and do it at the same time and do a double inspection of the cars..
Maybe so! Just as an update, my delivery flipped to May 26 - June 12 then flipped to May 30 - June 19 in the last couple of days. Today I have 1-13 weeks from order date! I don't know what to think about that!

Anything similar on your end?

Maybe so! Just as an update, my delivery flipped to May 26 - June 12 then flipped to May 30 - June 19 in the last couple of days. Today I have 1-13 weeks from order date! I don't know what to think about that!

Anything similar on your end?
Mine has been exactly that for several days now. 1-13 weeks.. but estimates I am learning are worthless.. I prefer having the 1-13 weeks from order and only start 'estimating' once a VIN has been issued... Estimates are worthless when they swing a month to the left and right daily.

I suspect we will both get a VIN in the next couple of weeks for sure. I ma guessing end of May... like May 28th.. but who knows.. no idea how deliveries are prioritized, it's obvious that they don't build in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.