Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mines jumped to the right today sadly June6-26th. Was may 31st-June 20th. Not good news as that will start to breach my 60 day loan agreement sinced I ordered on April 17th! They really are trying to stretch it until 8-13week mark lol :(

Last edited:
Mines jumped to the right today sadly June6-26th. Not good news as that will start to breach my 60 day loan agreement sinced I ordered on April 17th! They really are stretching it until 8-10week mark :(
Why didn't you wait? In tesla support page they advise to wait until you are nearing delivery date to apply for financing.

I guess the pressure and also fomo of locking in the 2.49 interest rate got to me :(
I placed my order on April 15th and got my bank appointment on June 1st. Plan to inquire to my SA within 3-5 days of opening window.

If that can somewhat reassure you, based on what I am seeing the the 3 sub-models threads, it seems like the actual date sits somewhere in the middle of the window. So you would be looking at a 13-20 date.

Reactions: ZYaj