Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EEFA4B4D-9D94-4AA6-A94E-B3D8377CBE2A.png

Just an update on this

- Scheduled delivery for me on this Saturday. They're actually delivering to my house. I called and asked about just picking it up, and they said since i live within 25 miles from a delivery center, they don't offer pick up (something along the lines of they have a ton of cars going in and out)
- I asked about how they're going to deliver (flat bed etc), and they said someone will drive my new car to my house lol. Also i have a trade in, that person will drive my trade back to the center. Thought weird, but okay lol

First time buyer here, I'll share my experience in the coming days.
This is promising and exciting to hear someone in California is receiving their car this week! When did you order??

Reactions: Jaredspink
When placing an order online, do they assign a SA? I see so many people posting about talking to their SA and I haven't talked to anyone yet (ordered 5/8). Should I be reaching out to Tesla or just chill for another month when it gets close to delivery? (apologies if this is a stupid question) thanks!

When placing an order online, do they assign a SA? I see so many people posting about talking to their SA and I haven't talked to anyone yet (ordered 5/8). Should I be reaching out to Tesla or just chill for another month when it gets close to delivery? (apologies if this is a stupid question) thanks!
My SA sent me an email the day I made my order. If you haven't gotten your SA or the email is lost forever and you have questions look up the number to your local Tesla delivery center or service center and they'll connect you with someone. My SA was out for a week when I wanted to ask them about something and I did that and got a call back pretty quickly.

Reactions: Doge-1