Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just logged in to look at my account and got the blue 2018 model on the screen with no info. Back to this again!
At least you have a blue '18, mine just changed to just a shadow... again.
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 3.49.15 PM.png

subaru has issues depending on sun angle at dawn and dusk.
In my experience it is very very rare that my Outback disables the eyesight. I can't even remember the last time it is that rare. I have had eyesight on the vehicle for five years and it has worked really great to the point I really trust it. The only thing I have never trusted it is if it is not locked onto a vehicle and there is a stopped vehicle way ahead. I have always been tempted to see what it will do i.e. lock onto the vehicle and stop but it always gets too close for my comfort. That is probably the only complaint I have had on eyesight. Keep in mind this technology has been working for five years. The newer models will keep you in your lane as opposed to mine which just warns me of lane departure.

I probably wont trust the Tesla's vision at first but I am confident that it will work well in the end.

Reactions: ReturnZero
This is the screen I am getting now. I am just going to wait and hope that things start working again.
Mine was doing that, and then the car popped back up. Of course, when I clicked Manage, it gave me a Service Temporarily Unavailable message since everyone waiting on a delivery date is overwhelming the site. I'm going to be near the end of the list, so I'll just be patient. I hope.

So with no radars does that mean when pulling into the garage we will no longer have the display that shows how close to the wall we will be? I am hoping the cameras will still be able to deliver that ability. If not I am going to be sad as I have a tight garage.

So with no radars does that mean when pulling into the garage we will no longer have the display that shows how close to the wall we will be? I am hoping the cameras will still be able to deliver that ability. If not I am going to be sad as I have a tight garage.

This is done with the Ultrasonic sensors, not radar. Ultrasonic uses high-frequency sound for very short range distances. Radar was used for longer range distance tracking at speed.

The garage wall functionality will remain. :)