Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone order their car in March 2021 and received their car yet? I ordered my M3LR on March 10, 2021 and I had a June 16-30 delivery date. Today the date is missing and it just says 1-14 weeks. :-(
Nope. I ordered mine March 18 and I've had 1-13 weeks for a little over a week now. No VIN or car yet!
I'm pretty sure there are a couple of others in the same situation in Toronto, Kitchener, Cambridge and, I think, near Barrie.

Last edited:
Nope. I ordered mine March 18 and I've had 1-13 weeks for a little over a week now. No VIN or car yet!
I'm pretty sure there are a couple of others in the same situation in Toronto, Kitchener and, I think, near Barrie.
Seems like most March and early April orders being delivered (to Canada at least) are SR+ only. LR and P probably going towards mid to end of June. My SA told me right off the bat to expect the car mid to end of June but I still hope for early June. lol

despite of all of these ups and downs some people may feel, i ask myself the following questions to determine whether its worth my while:
-does it STILL steer and keep you in lane during highway driving under non excessive speed (<120km/hr)? yes
-do you have to pay for gas? no
-charge at home? yes
-super fast? YES (to me atleast lol)
-can it maintain distance from another vehicle infront of me? yes
-does it have more than 1 camera? lol TESLAVISION duh. so yes.

a winner to me :). beats paying over 400$+/month for gas with the lexus i had.
still super excited. if there'll be limitations at the very beginning, so be it. im sure the radar vs camera fiasco is brought into light for the promise of a safer tomorrow. if not, "recall" or update. just gotta be careful for those who are leery of the idea.

besides, i am still driving a vehicle that doesnt have all of these techy stuff and i am arriving safe and alive. im sure u are as well ! 🍻
Couldn't have said it better meself. We will be glad to be done with our Lexus and the gas and maintenance bills. (Hopefully, Tesla doesn't disappoint in this area)

Same here. Shift to the right this morning shows 6/11-6/30
That’s interesting, I’m Spokane also and mine shifted left this morning for the second time this week… now 5/30-6/15.

called and spoke with Spokane yesterday and didn’t get a lot of confidence that they had any idea, but the guy I spoke with said that has a few 3s coming in this week and a few more next week.

despite of all of these ups and downs some people may feel, i ask myself the following questions to determine whether its worth my while:
-does it STILL steer and keep you in lane during highway driving under non excessive speed (<120km/hr)? yes
-do you have to pay for gas? no
-charge at home? yes
-super fast? YES (to me atleast lol)
-can it maintain distance from another vehicle infront of me? yes
-does it have more than 1 camera? lol TESLAVISION duh. so yes.

a winner to me :). beats paying over 400$+/month for gas with the lexus i had.
still super excited. if there'll be limitations at the very beginning, so be it. im sure the radar vs camera fiasco is brought into light for the promise of a safer tomorrow. if not, "recall" or update. just gotta be careful for those who are leery of the idea.

besides, i am still driving a vehicle that doesnt have all of these techy stuff and i am arriving safe and alive. im sure u are as well ! 🍻
That is where I am at as well. I'm replacing a '06 Scion tC so the amount of tech the M3 blows me away