Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been watching this thread for about 2 weeks now and was too lazy to register to join the waiting room lol. I thought I would update my order status incase anyone finds it helpful.

I placed an order on April 1st for a M3 LR, Red, 19 inch wheels, and no FSD. I am located in WA state, and my estimated delivery changed to May 30 to June 15 this morning. Previously it was June 09 to June 29.

I have been watching this thread for about 2 weeks now and was too lazy to register to join the waiting room lol. I thought I would update my order status incase anyone finds it helpful.

I placed an order on April 1st for a M3 LR, Red, 19 inch wheels, and no FSD. I am located in WA state, and my estimated delivery changed to May 30 to June 15 this morning. Previously it was June 09 to June 29.
Welcome bud... I'm waiting on a M3P, ordered on 3/30 -- Live in Seattle but picking up in Spokane.
I have the same dates as of this morning so fingers crossed.

Reactions: Allerix
Welcome bud... I'm waiting on a M3P, ordered on 3/30 -- Live in Seattle but picking up in Spokane.
I have the same dates as of this morning so fingers crossed.
Seattle area getting deliveries is a good sign for me here in BC Canada.

Did you get a VIN?

Reactions: Allerix
Same boat.. ordered March 28th.. says 1-13 weeks. ours will be on the same truck.. heck, may already be there.
Maybe so! I did drive through the lot at the Kitchener Tesla early yesterday morning. There were several Model 3 Blue with Black but they way they were parked I couldn't tell if they were SR+ or LR. My Blue with white didn't seem to be there but then I forgot to check the small area near the service doors.

I'd like to believe our cars are there on the lot just waiting for the update!

Maybe so! I did drive through the lot at the Kitchener Tesla early yesterday morning. There were several Model 3 Blue with Black but they way they were parked I couldn't tell if they were SR+ or LR. My Blue with white didn't seem to be there but then I forgot to check the small area near the service doors.

I'd like to believe our cars are there on the lot just waiting for the update!
Emailed what I think is my SA there. no response as usual.. normally at LEAST a week for a response. looks like they don't work full weeks though.. this week was only working wed-fri..

my Delivery was supposed to be april.. making us wait till the end of june will be frustrating...