Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a random txt from my SA regarding my trade in....:
Screenshot_20210527-150144965 (1).jpg

We ALWAYS think that every time that happens and it never is. But maybe THIS time?! 🤞
My account page is working at the moment through. But give it a few mins, I'm sure it'll change.
Would love to know this.
Most I’ve seen had their dates

Yeah I thought the same thing the first 3 times lmao. But maybe it works it just hasn’t on our end 🤣

Reactions: Ace777
Most I’ve seen had their dates

Yeah I thought the same thing the first 3 times lmao. But maybe it works it just hasn’t on our end 🤣
We've all felt the same way, I'm sure...
Site is down = Maybe it means they are loading VINs!
Account shows a Blue 2019 with Sport Wheels = Maybe it means delivery dates are being changed!
Account shows just a shadow instead of a car = Maybe it means deliveries are coming soon!

And let's not forget about the whole "Your car is going to Andrew" situation.

"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things." (Credit: Wikipedia)

For those who got their vin and was constantly checking it: Do you happen to recall if your estimated dates was like 2 weeks out an all of the sudden out of nowhere they said you got your vin? Or were your estimated dates pretty much the week of anyways? Just checking the accuracy!
Mine was June 4-24 until last night when it changed to May 27-30. I think other people had more drastic shifts when they got their vin.

• Love
Reactions: WOLVVES
Same time, I got an email telling me to fill in my financial info and the vin and new delivery dates were on the account. I probably checked at least three times every waking hour for the week up until that.
Nice. I check every time I can too. Lol.
so I guess my June 11-30 can change to few days earlier still. I’ve already accepted the fact i might not get the car until end of June but it would be nice to get it earlier.

Reactions: Frackle
So I am a little confused.. I purchased my Model 3 on 5/16. I originally had a sales associate that I was working with who walked me through the initial ordering process, but now that I am awaiting delivery, I had a few other questions that I wanted to ask my sales associate (he told me to email/text him with any other questions). I had tried emailing and texting him, but haven’t received a response and it has been over a week.. has anyone else had this happen? What did you do?

To be honest expect minimal contact with your SA. You’re best off asking people here but we are also just as clueless 😂 besides some experiences we’ve dealt with most of us just refresh the site 10-20 times a day.

Sighhhhhhh another day without a VIN or any communication, site constantly down. Why did I order in March? What good did it do me?

Yeah I see you March people without VINs and my April 1st order seems to get worse and worse but I can’t complain too much besides the horrible buying experience. Just want my car ASAP.

Yeah I see you March people without VINs and my April 1st order seems to get worse and worse but I can’t complain too much besides the horrible buying experience. Just want my car ASAP.
I also ordered April 1st. I was telling my employees today that this has been the worst car buying experience I have ever had — absolute agony and disappointment. I believe, however, that the car will make up for it which is why I am holding out hope.

I also ordered April 1st. I was telling my employees today that this has been the worst car buying experience I have ever had — absolute agony and disappointment. I believe, however, that the car will make up for it which is why I am holding out hope.

Oh if the car wasn’t so bad ass to drive when I test drove it I wouldn’t even wait. But it’s probably the funnest car I’ve driven. That’s that I didn’t really try to the features. I literally just
Made uturns and kept hitting the accelerator 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Yes I had a teenage moment.