Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somewhere in a corner office in Fremont...
"Everyone keeps calling our SC's and SA's asking for a delivery update!"
"What if we remove the delivery estimate so they won't freak out at every change?"
"Brilliant! We'll get Andrew on it right away!"

Now everyone is freaking out calling SC's and SA's to ask why there is no delivery estimate... Doh! 🤦‍♂️

Just trying to ease the pain and pass the time with a little humor. Odds are that in about a month or so we'll all be experiencing that infamous Tesla Grin.

What is EDD?

EDD is Estimated Delivery Date, moron

(moderator note)
@scott2 people did not realize you were making fun of yourself with this post. I quoted them together so people can see that you were insulting yourself (self deprecating). Note for the people that reported this post, since the poster was making fun of themselves, and not someone else, this would be just humor.

EDIT: I will say that, for those of you who reported the post, there is more than one or two of you, so dont feel like you were alone in not noticing this.

Last edited:
They had done some announcement I heard before that they were moving on from it soon.
“According to a source familiar with the matter, Tesla plans to eliminate referral links, which owners often spam on social media, and instead turn to an app-based referral program promoting in-person referrals.”

(moderator note)
@scott2 people did not realize you were making fun of yourself with this post. I quoted them together so people can see that you were insulting yourself (self deprecating). Note for the people that reported this post, since the poster was making fun of themselves, and not someone else, this would be just humor.
Thanks for calling that out… I un-disliked lol 😂

(moderator note)
I did have to do a double take when I saw the comment. I chuckled when I realized it was him who who replied to himself. lol 😁

• Funny
Reactions: mjwh
“According to a source familiar with the matter, Tesla plans to eliminate referral links, which owners often spam on social media, and instead turn to an app-based referral program promoting in-person referrals.”

Yeah the 1k free miles has been awesome for previous owners. Guess they don’t need to give that for people to buy their cars anymore.