Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea. I can't get my SA to respond.. I can't e-transfer 80k though... lol!
Tesla does ACH transfers. You put in your bank account info, they pull the funds out directly. Quite frankly, rated a low enough right now, I put every last cent on financing. I can get a better return putting money to work elsewhere. I have $0 balance to pay on delivery, which also simplifies the process.

I went earlier this week (Monday if I recall) and I was shocked to see how full the lot was! So cool that you are getting the exact same config. Earlier this week was my first time actually driving a M3 LR AWD ... holy SMOKES this car is fast. Coming from a 2018 Accord 2.0T which is "quick" but low 4's with all the instant torque is next level. Hoping you get yours soon ... what EDD is showing for you right now?
I thought the acceleration and instant torque was crazy I’m definitely buying the acceleration boost though . I’m not sure if the demo car has it or not . I’m trading in my baby (2016 camaro ss ) that I have had for around 4 years now and it is quick but the Tesla felt even faster even though it is rated at 4.2 seconds to 60 and the ss is rated at 4 seconds flat.

Ottawa, Canada here. I also had TeslaVision confirmation this morning and now EDD May 28-May 31, but no VIN. This should be conclusive proof the EDD is worthless. Can’t see how they could deliver my car today or Monday when I don’t even have a VIN.
Previously I had EDD late May to early June, then 8-12 weeks from order and then June 14-30. Ordered April 8.
I suspect you have a VIN in the source code for the page. There is a Tesla VIN finder plugin for Chrome or you can "View Source" in your browser and search for 5YJ. I found one on mine and then, magically, I got one for real about an hour later.

Nice! I ordered same day as you and am currently showing the generic 4 to 11 weeks from order date. Hoping I’ll get a date soon as well.
I really wasn't expecting it to give me a date that quickly. I expect it will change some more. I expect I'll get delivery before the end of June since Tesla will want to deliver as many cars as they can before the end of the quarter. Fingers crossed.

NY - Picking up @ Mt. Kisco.
Ordered 4.22.21 - White/black/No FSD

It had be stuck on 6/11 - 6/30 for a while.. but this morning, it's showing 7-10 weeks. Still have not received the TeslaVision disclaimer either.

From the looks of things, it seems like you get a VIN assigned soon after receiving that disclaimer.

I'm going to be out of town 6/7 - 6/14... knowing my luck, pickup will be scheduled for that week.. ugh. I hope we can work something out if that is the case!

I’ve seen a lot of folks post about unresponsive SAs, I guess mine is the exception to the rule. He has been helpful, even warning me that if I didn’t take delivery from the stock they had back in March that I would be waiting. He’s kept me updated and has texted and emailed with updates every few weeks. I’d like to make sure I give him a shout-out so he gets an attaboy from his boss, anyone know if Tesla does a post-delivery survey?
Yeah mine has been great too! I shoot him a text and he is back within the day but usually within the hour with the exception of his two days off midweek.
I want to shout him out too if I can.

Reactions: deltwalrus
Picking up this morning, arrived an hour early. Will post update on panel gaps and condition of vehicle this afternoon.

Attachments

• 6A16483C-A38A-4077-AD50-3686B5DBD3CD.jpeg
    6A16483C-A38A-4077-AD50-3686B5DBD3CD.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 69
I suspect you have a VIN in the source code for the page. There is a Tesla VIN finder plugin for Chrome or you can "View Source" in your browser and search for 5YJ. I found one on mine and then, magically, I got one for real about an hour later.
Thank you, I did find a VIN in source code (974xxx)! Now to find out if this imminent delivery is a real possibility or not.