Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same time, I got an email telling me to fill in my financial info and the vin and new delivery dates were on the account. I probably checked at least three times every waking hour for the week up until that.
Thanks for the info! Now I know the dates absolutely mean nothing lmao. You can have dates for next week and 1 hr later the thing can pop up saying "Suprise mothaf*cka get yo sh*t tomorrow" lmfaoo

Yes! Blue LR, Black, Aero, FSD. Ordered April 22nd for Mt. Kisco delivery. Was showing a delivery in the first 3 weeks of June for the longest time, before shifting to the last 3 weeks of June last weekend. As of this morning, showing “7-13 weeks“.
Nice config. Same one for me. Ordered 4/30 in OH. My dates have been all over the place, then just the generic 6-9 weeks, now no dates. I expect to get it sometime in 2021.

Looks like they turned on the cabin camera for autopilot monitoring now. Maybe it'll be possible to leave hands off the wheel soon like on Cadillac supercruise

Morning all! Glad to see a LOT of long time waiters getting some action with their VIN's, etc. I have been following this forum / thread since I got serious about a Model 3 and good to see I am not the only one who is absolutely fired up to own this car.

So I ordered a M3 LR blue with aero wheels (no FSD) on 5/22 for delivery here in Raleigh, NC - I know waiting a whole 6 days :) . The initial estimate that I saw was 4-11 weeks and after watching here I figured I'd settle in for the long haul with MAYBE a chance of getting delivery in the June rush if I am lucky ...

Well ... I just checked the site today seeing all the moved and now my EDD is 6/12 - 6/30 ... I'll take it!!! I now see what everyone is saying about the reality slowing setting in ... I have never been some anxious to see a VIN come through! HAHA
Crazy we ordered the same day, same thing too but with FSD and I had a edd of 4-11 weeks but after last night it’s blank.
I’m picking up from coral gables Florida, and I haven’t heard since.

I've enjoyed the posts here. Nice group of people here.
My first Tesla. Like many here, I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning.
On May 17, ordered White/White LR M3.
EDD was June 15-30 until yesterday when the EDD disappeared altogether, then appear as June 14-30.
It's where it stands now. I hope my pick up window isn't during on of my summer trips. I may have to fly back to take delivery.