Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've enjoyed the posts here. Nice group of people here.
My first Tesla. Like many here, I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning.
On May 17, ordered White/White LR M3.
EDD was June 15-30 until yesterday when the EDD disappeared altogether, then appear as June 14-30.
It's where it stands now. I hope my pick up window isn't during on of my summer trips. I may have to fly back to take delivery.
Ordered 5 days after you, had a edd but after last night, no, hoping it’s somewhat the same for me

Guess ours aren't coming on the same truck then. mine went to 7-10 weeks. (was 1-13 weeks for a long time)

no TV confirmation, no real EDD.. boo. I deal with Tangerine so I need a few days notice to get the bank draft.. and the SA is not responding at all now.. was asking if I should order the draft soon or wait.. you get 3 days or they sell it out from under you..
Mine also switched to 7-10 weeks...

I also received a VIN this morning! Showing May 28 - June 01 estimated delivery date. Was June 09 - June 25 just prior to disappearing for a few hours yesterday.

Still no text/call to schedule pickup.

LR, Blue/White, 18", No FSD
Ordered 4/5
You should call them, someone else on here today did that and they are picking it up today! I can go back and find that post....

Reactions: Byty
Ordered 5 days after you, had a edd but after last night, no, hoping it’s somewhat the same for me

Congratulations man on your VIN!! So exciting. I was hoping we would get ours together :( Guess not. My page now says 7-10 weeks. We will def have to meet up sometime though!
Hahaha. I've watched so many YouTube videos on the Model 3 over the last week. I must have made some of these Tesla YouTubers enough money to buy some accessories at least.

Hahaha. I've watched so many YouTube videos on the Model 3 over the last week. I must have made some of these Tesla YouTubers enough money to buy some accessories at least.
You and me both! I might have even seen the same videos a few times ... just saying. Pretty soon I am going to go to YouTub and the Recommendation engage is just going to put up a page that says "Tesla videos I assume? Duh!"

• Funny
Reactions: kerbyOT7 and Ace777
March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the seat signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a time to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?

Last edited:
March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the set signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a tie to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?
Congratulations!