Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've enjoyed the posts here. Nice group of people here.
My first Tesla. Like many here, I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning.
On May 17, ordered White/White LR M3.
EDD was June 15-30 until yesterday when the EDD disappeared altogether, then appear as June 14-30.
It's where it stands now. I hope my pick up window isn't during on of my summer trips. I may have to fly back to take delivery.
Ordered 5 days after you, had a edd but after last night, no, hoping it’s somewhat the same for me

Guess ours aren't coming on the same truck then. mine went to 7-10 weeks. (was 1-13 weeks for a long time)

no TV confirmation, no real EDD.. boo. I deal with Tangerine so I need a few days notice to get the bank draft.. and the SA is not responding at all now.. was asking if I should order the draft soon or wait.. you get 3 days or they sell it out from under you..
Mine also switched to 7-10 weeks...

I also received a VIN this morning! Showing May 28 - June 01 estimated delivery date. Was June 09 - June 25 just prior to disappearing for a few hours yesterday.

Still no text/call to schedule pickup.

LR, Blue/White, 18", No FSD
Ordered 4/5
You should call them, someone else on here today did that and they are picking it up today! I can go back and find that post....

Reactions: Byty
Ordered 5 days after you, had a edd but after last night, no, hoping it’s somewhat the same for me

Congratulations man on your VIN!! So exciting. I was hoping we would get ours together :( Guess not. My page now says 7-10 weeks. We will def have to meet up sometime though!
Hahaha. I've watched so many YouTube videos on the Model 3 over the last week. I must have made some of these Tesla YouTubers enough money to buy some accessories at least.

Hahaha. I've watched so many YouTube videos on the Model 3 over the last week. I must have made some of these Tesla YouTubers enough money to buy some accessories at least.
You and me both! I might have even seen the same videos a few times ... just saying. Pretty soon I am going to go to YouTub and the Recommendation engage is just going to put up a page that says "Tesla videos I assume? Duh!"

• Funny
Reactions: kerbyOT7 and Ace777
March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the seat signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a time to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?

Last edited:
March order....

Got a VIN this AM..... Vin#97xxxx

All this week I haven't been able to see a delivery date. Last night it said 17-30 June. Today VIN...... Maybe I'm out of purgatory. Not getting excited until my butt is in the set signing the paperwork. When do I get to select a tie to pick-up the vehicle? I clicked confirm delivery but it didn't give me an option of a time to pick-up the vehicle? DO you bring in a personal check for the down payment?
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.