Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is showing 7-10 weeks since this morning that's after EDD disappeared yesterday.
Lots of people who had their EDD disappear yesterday got their VINs last night/early this morning.
Yet here I am, still on the "No VIN" column. *sigh
More waiting for me I guess.

Yep, mine always showed an exact EDD until late last night when it randomly switched to 7-10 weeks. Looks like we should be getting our cars in the next couple weeks. Fingers crossed.

Surprised to login to my account this morning and find I now have an EDD, it had been showing the generic 4-11 weeks for delivery since placing the order. Now showing an EDD of 6/18 - 6/30. I'm honestly amazed that I got a Q2 delivery slot given my order date (5/21), very exciting!
Ordered a day after you, I saw 4-11 weeks and since last night, I don’t even see that or any vins :(

Finally got a VIN!!! Yeaaaah! With delivery set for May 28 - June 1st???

We also just got an email from Tesla saying "Final balance is now ready. Submit your payment prior to delivery".

Can I not still pay by cashiers cheque on delivery day? Pickup is at Tyco Road, Tysons.
When do you add the car to your insurance? Couple days before delivery? I am concerned about the VIN changing.
I'll be picking up there as well. I ordered 4/18 but no vin yet. I'm hoping I'll get it soon!!! Good to know they're getting them now though

- if you get your vin number PLEASE post order date
- if you ordered on May 38th and have the same delivery estimate as me (April 21st). I hate you
- how far is Fremont from LA. Can we take a road trip to get our cars 🤔
Got my VIN today!
Order date 3/15, MSM LR white white interior and 19", no FSD. Delivery to Germany.
Delivery June 10-15