Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I already returned my last gas car (lease) to the dealership... and now I have no car. 😂
Same here! They were going to have my car in the shop for 3 weeks for some minor repair work due to supply chain issues, so we asked how much they'd give me for it, and took the money and ran. To the Tesla showroom. Saved me some additional costs for upcoming maintenance as well. Luckily, I don't have to leave my office very often.

Location and build has to be taken into consideration, not just order date.

That's true. Im not sure I will ever understand the method to their madness haha.
Seems like Canada orders got pushed to the back of the line.

I've seen like 5 Canadians get their LR models today/yesterday, plus like 20 or more get their SR+ or Y models. There seems to be like 3 of us in this forum left in Canada that haven't received our M3 LR yet, and 1 other guy who ordered the Performance.

Reactions: dogemobile
That's true. Im not sure I will ever understand the method to their madness haha.

I've seen like 5 Canadians get their LR models today/yesterday, plus like 20 or more get their SR+ or Y models. There seems to be like 3 of us in this forum left in Canada that haven't received our M3 LR yet, and 1 other guy who ordered the Performance.
What did we do to deserve this??? lol
They better offer us a year of supercharging or a few months of FSD for the wait. But probably not.