Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,
Seeing if anyone from Cali is in the same boat as myself.

LA County
Ordered: 4/13 - LR Black/Black 18”
EDD: has moved a bunch but currently 7-10 weeks

SA in Pasadena said car should be here beginning of June. Any updates from California?
Maybe depends on location as my SA from Buena Park said last week of June for me. April 1st order MSM, Black interior, Aero wheels

I placed my order on 5/2, so I hope it's still on mine when I get delivery. Anyway, I'm on the Tesla chat right now asking them about the missing lumbar support. Their first response was "Have you signed up for our newsletter? That's the best way to keep up to date with all things Tesla, not on social media." I then asked again, and they said that they have no further information and can't speculate at this time.

The last thing that the Tesla chat person/bot said was that the stuff I've been hearing on social media is about the Model Y and not the 3. haha

Seriously!? :(

It was listed on the site previously at least for some period. It wasn't listed when I got mine, though it does have it, then a few weeks after I picked it up I saw it listed in the features.
The heated steering wheel is still for sure there ...

1622485353461.png

Just got off the phone with my local Service Center to ask about having Homelink installed prior to, or the same day, as taking delivery. The answer is "no" for those curious, you have to take delivery before you can set a service appointment. Apparently the Homelink is installed by the mobile crew at your house.

Since I had him on the phone, I asked about my delivery date. He checked and confirmed I do not yet have a VIN, and advised that "the website estimate is accurate". I had to contain my chuckle when I heard that.

Hey Guys,

LA County

SA in Pasadena said car should be here beginning of June. Any updates from California?
Picking up from Marina Del Rey. SA in Santa Monica said they are working hard on getting all the orders delivered so hopefully in the next week all will be set

Hey Guys,

LA County

Exact same config and ordered the day before you 4/12. I'm also in Los Angeles. I show the same EDD 7 to 10 weeks. On Friday the Sales Center in Santa Monica said to expect end of June....

Reactions: Crecin91