Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've decided I need to stay off of here, watching everyone who ordered well after me taking delivery is starting to make me unreasonably angry so I'm only checking the posts of Crecin91 and FDNYC because they're two people I know are getting shafted by Tesla like me so if they post that they got a VIN I can have some hope lol.
I knew I should not have tweeted at Elon asking where my car was…

ya live and ya learn I guess

I've decided I need to stay off of here, watching everyone who ordered well after me taking delivery is starting to make me unreasonably angry so I'm only checking the posts of Crecin91 and FDNYC because they're two people I know are getting shafted by Tesla like me so if they post that they got a VIN I can have some hope lol.
Do we need a support sub-group?

I'd be pissed too. It is already bad enough coming here seeing people complaining who haven't even ordered a month ago yet, let alone seeing those who ordered in may somehow getting a car. You will get it soon, I feel it.

I see there are at least 3 of us in Ohio with VINs and the same EDD of 6/11-6/17. My SA says it's expected at service center (Cleveland) 6/14. I don't know how much these dates are computer estimates vs truly scheduled deliveries. Still hoping for earlier so I can take it on a road trip 6/14 but won't get my hopes up.

I see there are at least 3 of us in Ohio with VINs and the same EDD of 6/11-6/17. My SA says it's expected at service center (Cleveland) 6/14. I don't know how much these dates are computer estimates vs truly scheduled deliveries. Still hoping for earlier so I can take it on a road trip 6/14 but won't get my hopes up.
I ordered 5/22 still in Columbus Ohio LR msm with black interior. Still no VIN, but I have an estimated date of June 14 - June 22.

It’s the rabid Tesla defenders who refuse to see how dumb the process is because they benefit from it
I know. While the traditional dealership experience blows, my wifes Wrangler was factory ordered 2/4 and we had it 3/15 with updates along the way. My Mopar dealer is a buddy of mine and .5 miles from my house, but other brands dealing with is torture.

This is bonkers. Tesla doesn't give a crap. It could be so much better. My SA blanket ignored me, and I emailed my center too asking for a call from him about changing config and spending more money and nothing from anyone.

Reactions: FDNYC
But at least we know what to expect the next time we “order” a Tesla. We waited 6 months for an 2nd gen prius in 2004 because we wanted A different package then the dealers were getting.. that was torture

I would take this 8 week wait (got my vin and have a pick up date a week from today) for a 30 min process then spending 7 hours in a dealership arguing price/ dealing with a finance guy shoving warentee and service plans down your throat and finally someone forgetting to put plates on your car