Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us newer here (ordered 5/19) the general theme is “we’ve been waiting forever, don’t believe the EDD, and my date gets pushed back further and further”. I suppose my question is, for those of you who ordered in, say, April, we’re you originally given an EDD in May, then late May, then June, now late June? Or has it always been in June? And you’re now (rightfully) anxious and/or upset?

I ask because my first EDD was 6/12-6/30 then improved to 5/31-6/19 and now 6/3-6/19. I’m thankfully in no crazy rush but I’d be curious how that lines up with those of you who ordered 4-6 weeks before me.

For those of us newer here (ordered 5/19) the general theme is “we’ve been waiting forever, don’t believe the EDD, and my date gets pushed back further and further”. I suppose my question is, for those of you who ordered in, say, April, we’re you originally given an EDD in May, then late May, then June, now late June? Or has it always been in June? And you’re now (rightfully) anxious and/or upset?

I ask because my first EDD was 6/12-6/30 then improved to 5/31-6/19 and now 6/3-6/19. I’m thankfully in no crazy rush but I’d be curious how that lines up with those of you who ordered 4-6 weeks before me.
They go back and forth. My very first EDD was June 8-28 and then it just moved left and right. I've had just weeks on there or sometimes none at all.

Reactions: miami2367

Placed my order on April 22. The EDD I was initially given was May 26, then it became May 31, and now it's June 11.

SA told me today that my build date is actually June 18

I ordered 6 days before you, same location (northern CA) and your delivery dates are much better then mine. My current EDD is 6/22-6/31. You can see the history of my EDD's in my signature.

Yeah, when I ordered 4/16, the first couple of weeks estimated May 21st to June 1st. I was like, that's a little while but not terrible, especially if it was going to be late May. But then by early May it started getting really erratic. It went from June 15-30 and I was very annoyed by that, then a few days later it said May 25th to June 15th or something. A roller coaster. After I got my VIN on Friday, it said EDD May 31-June 4. And every day since then that range has been shifted back another day, until it just defaulted to "7-10 weeks" today.
I wouldn't be so annoyed if it was somewhat consistent. Even if it was always slated for mid June when the 1st EDD came out. Like, you should have a handle on your logistics by now, c'mon.

Yeah, when I ordered 4/16, the first couple of weeks estimated May 21st to June 1st. I was like, that's a little while but not terrible, especially if it was going to be late May. But then by early May it started getting really erratic. It went from June 15-30 and I was very annoyed by that, then a few days later it said May 25th to June 15th or something. A roller coaster. After I got my VIN on Friday, it said EDD May 31-June 4. And every day since then that range has been shifted back another day, until it just defaulted to "7-10 weeks" today.
I wouldn't be so annoyed if it was somewhat consistent. Even if it was always slated for mid June when the 1st EDD came out. Like, you should have a handle on your logistics by now, c'mon.
Same question. When did yours first pop up? Bc I still have nothing for mine

From someone who ordered on 4/18. Mine was initially around the late May timeframe (5/25 - 6/8) but as the days went by, they moved towards the later June timeframe (6/17 - 6/30). And to answer your last question...

This is me:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I ordered April 6 and originally had EDD for early May, then mid-May, then late May, then early June, then mid-June, and now late June, all with disappearing dates and generic week ranges sprinkled in.

Hi from another Bolt buyback refugee. There‘s a lot to like about the Bolt, but ultimately we’ve both ended up here which says it all.
Yes, there definitely is a lot to like about the Bolt. The biggest problem for me was that Chevy seems to have done the bare minimum to get by as a non-Tesla. Back in 2017-2019, it was easily the best EV that didn’t have a name starting with “Model”. The problem is that since then, Ford and VW have made big moves towards electrification. Rivian/Lucid/Polestar/etc are coming fast. And meanwhile, Chevy has stagnated. The current Bolt is only marginally better than it was a few years ago. When the biggest reason offered to do an MSRP swap (instead of a cash buyback) is “you’ll get a car that’s 1-5 model years newer”, that’s a pretty telling statement for cars that should be improving as the technology behind them improves.

Reactions: FDNYC