Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree Nc rates are pretty good . I’m going to be paying only $90 for my model 3 and it didn’t change from my current rate ( 2016 camaro ss ) no tickets or at fault accidents in last 5 years .
Insurance in places like NJ, NY, MA where there are so many people and no space is always high. Way more risk of accidents and theft is bad.

When you get away from that rates get more reasonable.

I already reported that I got my VIN a few days ago, but it was 2 weeks out at the time (June 14 - June 19). It's since shifted left, so the front end is within a week! Now June 09 - June 15! Woohoo! I REALLY need to finish cleaning up the garage!

Same config as me and ordered 1 day before, it really does seem to be random who gets a VIN and different dates.

Wonder if they just toss everyone in a random pot during the first month or 2 of the quarter

For those that have taken delivery, are the estimated delivery dates once a VIN is assigned pretty accurate? Got a VIN 6/1 with EDD (Ohio) of 6/11-6/17. Then the next day it shifted 2 days earlier to 6/9-6/15 where it has stayed so far. SA says system is showing estimated arrival 6/12 which is just the midpoint of that date range. Just wondering how precise their transport schedules really are once car is manufactured.