Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just called another location near me. Guy picks up the phone, then tells me to check in with my SA after pulling up my account. I mention how I just want to validate with someone else what my SA has told me as I heard some SAs aren't giving out accurate information to their clients. His response was a loud "NO, why would we see something different that what your SA told you? What you heard is incorrect and we don't see anything different than them". Why get all defensive lmao. I just want my fcking car already that I've been waiting since 3/31.
Sounds like that place is the anti-Fresno.

• Funny
Reactions: Kirill
I called Fresno a little bit ago since everyone said they were helpful. The guy told me their systems were down but said if your profile is complete, you have a better chance of getting assigned a VIN. I've been holding off on my finance application to avoid having it expire so that may have bit me in the ass if he's right.

Elon's Mission statement:
To accelerate the advent of sustainable transport by bringing compelling mass-market electric cars to market as soon as possible.

Teslamotorsclub 2 months in... :
1622744062299.png

Just called another location near me. Guy picks up the phone, then tells me to check in with my SA after pulling up my account. I mention how I just want to validate with someone else what my SA has told me as I heard some SAs aren't giving out accurate information to their clients. His response was a loud "NO, why would we see something different that what your SA told you? What you heard is incorrect and we don't see anything different than them". Why get all defensive lmao. I just want my fcking car already that I've been waiting since 3/31.
Andrew must've answered your call. Damn it, Andrew.

Reactions: ytfsic