Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. I'm seeing a three-day (well, sorta 5-day trend with a couple of oddities) trend now...

Delivery​

• Delivery date: June 18 - June 30
  • Previous delivery dates: June 17 - June 30, June 16 - June 24, June 15 - June 30, June 13 - June 23, June 13 - June 30, 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date

Weird. I'm seeing a three-day (well, sorta 5-day trend with a couple of oddities) trend now...

Delivery​

• Previous delivery dates: June 17 - June 30, June 16 - June 24, June 15 - June 30, June 13 - June 23, June 13 - June 30, 5 - 11 weeks from order placed date
I am also seeing the same trend (see my signature) ... another day and the date range slides to the right 1 day, however ... it still shows as delivery in June which I think I'll be VERY thankful for given a lot of folks seeing it move to July/August ! Looks like Q2 delivery is going down to the wire. I do find it interesting that you are in AL and I am in NC ... and ours are still holding (regional indication perhaps??)

Delivery​

Nearly identical to what’s been happening to me over the last week. The earliest EDD shifts one day to the right every day.

New to this forum but am awfully surprised at the Tesla quality and lack of transparency comments, as if this is something new in the automobile industry. Go take a look at the new Ford Bronco forums and tell me what you think about manufacturer transparency, does anyone remember the press on build quality of the 2020 Explorer and all the apologies. I can go to any GM, Ford, etc. lot and find issues with panel fit and finish, most recently $70K High Country and the bed was crooked. Not making any excuses they should all strive for perfection for our hard earned money.

Well it turns out this is true. Even if you didn't set up an account for your coapplicant, Tesla did, use email you used for the loan application (each loan applicant needs to have a separate email address).

The co-applicant won't see the car on their account but there will be a VERY SMALL link at the top of the page asking them to sign the final paper work for the loan.
Thank you for sharing this. My wife set up her account and there is definitely no link on her account page. This will be fun.

New to this forum but am awfully surprised at the Tesla quality and lack of transparency comments, as if this is something new in the automobile industry. Go take a look at the new Ford Bronco forums and tell me what you think about manufacturer transparency, does anyone remember the press on build quality of the 2020 Explorer and all the apologies. I can go to any GM, Ford, etc. lot and find issues with panel fit and finish, most recently $70K High Country and the bed was crooked. Not making any excuses they should all strive for perfection for our hard earned money.
Yah why aren’t you guys more grateful that you had the privilege of paying 60k for a car and receiving minimal information about when it will arrive?