Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, I believe! You will get it soon. I think I used up all my luck for the next 2 years with this. Ordered 5/27 and got the VIN today, don't really understand why it was so much quicker than other people.
All you North Carolina people getting your VINs gave me hope! Refreshed the website for the first time since 7am today and … date slid back 2 days.

Raleigh Service Center pickup. Midnight silver lr 18 with white seats, order date April 17.

Maybe Tesla just doesn’t like me. Certainly seems my SA doesn’t. I was never ghosted this hard even back in my dating days.

All you North Carolina people getting your VINs gave me hope! Refreshed the website for the first time since 7am today and … date slid back 2 days.

Raleigh Service Center pickup. Midnight silver lr 18 with white seats, order date April 17.

Maybe Tesla just doesn’t like me. Certainly seems my SA doesn’t. I was never ghosted this hard even back in my dating days.
Tomorrow is your day, I believe! Mine is a black on black with FSD, maybe they make them in a color order?

And yeah, I haven't been able to contact mine to try and remove my trade in since Carvana gave a better offer.

Reactions: TaylorTMusic
Tons! I’d say if I remember correctly there was one of white, one of red, the rest were a blend of black, blue, and grey. The vast majority. Good luck guys!
That makes me wonder though. Why have a truck with all one color, unless they were all going to the same SC? I thought they separate the loads on trucks based on where they're delivering and not the color.

The bank required me to sell or trade in my current car, which I can't do until the day before delivery or I will be carless and because of that I couldn't finalize the financing. I found a third party dealership that has agreed to buy it at a great price as I didn't have much luck selling it on my own. Either way, switching to a cash payment then applying for the loan after your m3 is on the way will be your best option in my option.
Ahhh got it. I may try that 👍🏼